Change country

Options
Roxanne-9
Roxanne-9 Posts: 10 Level 2

The country displayed is wrong. I play on my computer via Facebook. I checked this board and the answers either made no sense or just don't work. My computer is set to English Canada. I do not see a setting on this website as part of my profile to change the region, only the language. Please advise. Thanks.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Roxanne-9 Hi and welcome, The game reads the settings from your device. So you need to log out of the game and go to your windows settings and make sure both the region and language for your windows are set correctly. Change these in you windows settings and then log back into the game and see if it updates your country. it can take about an hour to update. If this does not work then unfortunately you cannot change your country and have to keep the one you have

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Roxanne-9 Apologies but someone has it in for me and does not read the posts , they would rather try riling me. But as you wrote in your first post if someone took the time to read im sure you said you play via facebook on a computer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?