Level 9076

Options
Abdul15
Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2

This level is so hard and i have played so many times cannot pass. It is an impossible level. Stopped wasting my time on this level.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Abdul15 Hi, A lot of these later levels are really testing. you will pass this just may take a little patience and a lucky board. No reports of any major issues with this level

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Few people have yet to complete the entirety of the new release, so our data might not be 100% reliable (bigger group, better data!), but so far it does not seem to be off target. If it turns out the level is too hard over the next coming days, we will fix it 😄

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

Please tell me how someone can pass 9076 without matching two CBs multiple times. And if not, how this level can be passed otherwise. And the third question - why this level was not marked as Hard because it is. There are other levels that are marked as Hard but can be passed on a first try. Not 9076! So badly designed and tested SMH. Game studio did this again and again and again, rushing into production without proper design or test.

• lalacrow
    lalacrow Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Each level lately has been virtually impossible. It has taken days on end to pass a single level. I for one can not afford to buy boosters. Where is your compassion King

• davesmith
    davesmith Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

It is not possible to pass level 9076. There are only 29 moves instead of 45 !!! I have used many boosters and tried many times. It's not fun at all. I am going to quit Candy Crush Saga.

• lalacrow
    lalacrow Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Yes Dave Smith, In order for us to have survived so long is testament to our ability. But I do not have financial resources to pay to play. Time to work out instead. They have made these levels impossible without boosters or incredible luck. I used to be able to pass all 45 levels in one week. Now I am lucky if I can pass one. Money grabbers.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

I believe it is impossible with only 29 moves now. Why else would King be offering 30 extra moves if I buy 10 gold bars!

Johnny Crush the video shows it being passed with 45 moves available.

Not fun

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

This level has been tweaked many times, and has been both a bit too easy and a bit too hard. We will release a patch today making it a bit easier, I hope that helps those that are still stuck on this level 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?