You can simply match the orange candy to activate orange Swedish fish to get the last jelly in that level.
The final score is 410,290.
Here’s my 1st guess
1. Colour bomb + blue candy - 390 590
2. Purple wrapped candy + blue striped candy - 567 390
3. Orange fish + green wrapped candy - 473 790
(There 3 other possible moves I see just not sure they'll create enough boom to reach target)
4. 675 890
5. 790 876
Those are my 5 guesses.
My guess is that you use the wrapped and striped candy together and final score is 529612
1. The last jelly was cleared by matching the colour bomb and the blue candy together.
2. Final score: 356320
I think you will make the striped + wrapped candy combination. 508,000 points I think will be final.
Maybe colour bomb with blue ball ..
My guess is: 😅😁🥇❤️
1. Used the color bomb to remove all the blue candy. Final score is 455760
2. Combined striped and wrapped candy together. Final score is 500357
3. Combined fish and wrapped candy together. Final score is 479351
4. Used color bomb on orange candy. Then orange fish will eat the jelly on blue candy. Final score 500642
5. Used color bomb on purple candy. Then the purple wrapped candy popped to destroy the jelly. Final score is 498923
While there are a number of ways to clear that last Jelly, I think you matched the wrapped candy with the striped candy. With 8 moves left, your score could be 460,120.
I love this contest, thanks @PummyRaj
You said you don't need the spoiler so here I come. You combined the wrapped candy with the striped candy. That completed the board. The final score can be around 1000000 🤗
Another option would be to use the color bomb with the blue candy, that can lead to a score of approximately 886500 🤣🤣🤣 I may seem like an expert but I'm making it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My first guess is you combined the stripped and wrapped candy and got a score of 482660 :)
Purple candy + blue candy
Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?