Hey! Join us!

🐢 Candy Creative Season! More info about the Candylicious events HERE!
🔮 Magic Shuffler - New Booster in Candy Crush Saga! HERE!
🏃 Candy Spring Race! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

Episode Race

2Next

Comments

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    @bearwithme the sticker challenge is the reason why I pace myself. I prefer getting the saucer than 5 gold bars so I prioritize the sticker challenge over the episode race. I play my levels to win the space race too as that also gives me a saucer.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 12,521 Candy Moderator
    @RegalRenz I totally agree. I also try to ensure I win Dexter’s challenge so I get a saucer there too. I just wish I could wait to use the 6 hrs of boosters on Wednesday. However, when I waited that long one time to claim them - they had disappeared. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 35,140 Sweet Legend
    It will take me weeks to get all the stickers.
  • Rdht2783Rdht2783 Posts: 5 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    I feel like players should be able to choose if they want to play the episode race.  One reason: every time it pops up, the levels get harder and almost impossible to play without boosters, which I cannot afford!  At least when you're just playing along normally, you get easy levels every now & then at least!  Not so much in the Episode Races.  
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 12,521 Candy Moderator
    @Rdht2783 - I don't think the levels change when playing the episode race.  They are the same whether the race is there or not.  I don't know what level you are on - but the higher you go (especially above 4000) the more challenging in general the levels are and there are quite a few that can't be won without boosters.  However there are quite a few daily and weekly ways to earn boosters that you can use to complete the levels as well as the build a bot booster.
  • kmdkmd Posts: 7 Newbie
    I was 1st place in Episode Race 2811 and 3rd place in 2826 I was not able to collect the reward.
  • Marcellus_CémerisMarcellus_Cémeris Posts: 94 Level 3

No matter how fast you are, in the end I always win. Haha

74 days playing CCS, and I didn't miss a race ... There are already a total of 462 races won. 💪🏼😬🐼👑

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The user and all related content has been deleted.