Feedback on levels 9306-9350 - How do you feel about the bombs?

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options
    Salty! They are not my thing.

@LindQ A brilliant set of 45 levels, with a good mixture of hard, easy, tactical, fun and boring (Rainbow Rapids) levels.

Samantha made several appearances and had the brain working on each occasion.

The best level was 9315, while difficult, tactical decisions with Samantha kept me on top of the game. The worst 2 levels were 9342 and 9348, both boring Rainbow Rapids levels. Both featured uncontrollable cascades which make it a game of chance and both boards were rigid in design.

Level 9334 was the most difficult but not impossible and 9346 was another good level.

Finished feeling satisfied and can't wait for next week 👍️

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I had a lil chat with Samantha earlier, and she said that Freddo is an alright nickname. 🐸

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options
    Divine! They are a nice challenge on a level.

Is a hard level, but not really as bad as impossible label. A good enough board will make it far from impossible, while a bad board you will struggle. PGBs little help, as cannot hit the waffles at first. One free switch on final move to move a waffle out of the way to last Rainbow Candy the only IGB needed. The fish bobbles are your friend. A striped/wrapped combo helps, if you can swipe to have the bobbles hit in the horizontal blast, to release more fishes. I had that combo once, and it helped a lot. Good to see the fishes attack the worst countdown bombs first, no LH needed. Must keep those bobbles hit as much as possible. However if moves are taken off, the Facebook and mobile users will struggle if required orders are the same.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited April 2021
    Options

I kinda enjoyed 9334. Maybe I was blessed with a generous board. Fish Bobber definitely the one to keep ticking over.

I have to agree about the amount of moves for the Android release, unless it is tweaked to be easier.

@LindQ, so it is ok to to use Freddo and Sam interchangeably.

Not much to do, but wait for the next releases. I gave up in trying to get Sugar Stars in level 9319. It just stops short of SS. Any suggestions. One short on 15/15 in the first episode.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options
    Depends..... (please comment)

@Albert_Heinrich Greetings! You be funny my friend! Got's to love that Frog! Oh Yeah!

I am waiting in anticipation of Dexter showing up. Should be soon. I thinks he is coming this week he was here last week? Now Dexter is a boy is this correct @LindQ? We do not want to give the Whale an identity complex too!

Different game plan for me this week. I completed the 1st episode yesterday and now I wait for Dexter's arrival.

Candy Bombs are great fun. Just don't make the fuses too short or the player's fuses will go off! Hehe! 🐻😜

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Yes the fish go for the bombs in 9334, but wouldn't help me with the last waffles, just kept going for the bombs instead of clearing the waffles blocking the rainbow. There was another level, I don't remember which one, where most of the fish went for regular candies instead of what I wanted them to eat, also waffles I think.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Scooterpie, greetings.

Your wait is over. He has appeared. It must be a he, since I was dropped after collecting the candies. Is it not a typical guy thing to drop someone and leave them in the lurch? He was like a ship passing in the night.

I rubbed my hands in glee to amass CB's since I have nothing else to.

You can tell him from me, I'll turn his blubber into soap.

Hope you have better luck with him. LoL

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Depends..... (please comment)

Started the 3rd Episode today. My plan did work I now have gotten my 3rd Episode Race. I am playing 1 Episode each day and getting the race. Do not know if this is a coincidence? Also, I get to collect 10X on my color bombs for Dexter. Plus some other goodies along the way.

Bubble was just burst because my game froze on level 9338. Had to exit game and then of course lost my candy necklace. NOT good. Oh well! Poop!

🐻😒

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options
    Sweet, even though they can be tricky.

quote:

Feedback on levels 9306-9350

Finished 'em, no problems...

And the episode/fast race is still doing its usual BS (appearing for the first, gone for the last two).

And it appears that this CYA statement has proven to be false; a bit of (mis)information being received & spread there (the usual shenanigans)...

quote:

All three episodes crushed!

With all zeroes (in boosters) across the board, so that's at least one player who's not missing the choc box one bit; & that's taking you can't take 'em with you to a whole nother level...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Lucky you. My episode race was completely MIA.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?