๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9351-9395

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

9395 was the one I liked the least. Very difficult to clear the jellies because the annoying pink ribbons kept coming in an endless stream. Fish didn't help as they went for the ribbons without jelly underneath๐Ÿ™. 9366 and 9377 also difficult, but not in an annoying way.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

9366 was the worst one to pass and pointless. The rest were passable on the first try, very few on the 2nd or 3rd.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,986 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I have finished this week's 45 levels, which, in the main, were excellent.

I didn't encounter any glitches, although with @John_58011 warning, I assured on Level 9373 that the cherries dropped away from the outside row.

1ย Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

I passed all levels at my first attempt, although through my own stupidity needed to buy 5 extra moves on 1 level.

2ย Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that would had given the extra sugar rush?

Not really, although Samantha (aka Freddo) could have made more appearances. No Rainbow Rapids levels would really give me a sugar rush ๐Ÿ˜ต

3ย What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

My absolute favourite level was 9377, closely followed by 9369, both featured Samantha as a target. 9377 gets my vote as it required a fair bit of tactical thought in placing the frog. 9378 was another excellent level where the main aim was to chase colour totals. A lot of fun.

The worst level was as usual a Rainbow Rapids level. In fact the worst 3 levels were 9374, 9383 & 9389, all boring Rainbow Rapids levels. 9383 was by far the worst, being to me, totally boring and unimaginative.

I found 9370 the hardest level.

Once again, congratulations to the design team on again producing a set of enjoyable, challenging and fun levels. With the quality of most levels being outstanding, I don't mind going into robot mode to finish the Rainbow Rapids levels ๐Ÿ˜„

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Freddo named here LOL. Win Streak went twice, with 9389 the "no more possible switches" without moving in selecting PGB and full necklace. Beware this level. The glitch in 9373, and is a very hard level, with the amount of candy coats spawned, is mostly relentless....otherwise okay.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@John_58011, I am in agreement with you. The spawning is wicked and relentless. A lucky board changes that. I replayed without boosters and completed with the last move.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

We'll only tweak away the possibility for the glitch, without touching the difficulty (unless super necessary) ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

1ย Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

• Crushed through all levels. Smoothly, no. IGB's helped to complete.

2ย Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that would had given the extra sugar rush?

• No, it was a good mix. Including sugar rush

3ย What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

• Has to be 9387. There are a few, but it will have to be 9370
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Well, for me a disappointing set of levels this week. One thing you do notice is, in the developers bizarre quest to get rid of older features from the game, is that the levels become very same-y. This week has complete overuse of sugar coats, which generally spoil levels they appear in by making the moves very hard to see. Ditto the crystal candy, of which there was more of this week, again making things hard to see.

9394 was the worst level for me, a 40 move borefest where you need a very helpful board to pass.

Best levels for me 9378 and 9387, they were fun.

One word on the fish boosters- these really need sorting. I used these in a couple of levels this week and i'd be lucky if i got more than just the one fish at the start. In one level, however, it must have created near ten during the turn. I do wish there was a more predictable pattern to their spawning.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    edited May 2021

I definitely agree on the fish. Might even be.. Something we're looking at ๐Ÿ‘€

We all do have different sets of blockers we like, but we should probably get better at making sure we include a good variety. I love the sugar coats, but i dislike the glass tiles/crystal candies. It's all very individual what blockers we like. However.. My favorite must be the bubble pop ๐Ÿฌ

Edit: Actually, what style of level and blockers used + combination of blockers used is actually something that creates a bit of a personal style from all designers. Maybe we should make a little game out of it, try pairing up two levels that you think have the same designer ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?