LOW SCORES CONTEST (finished)

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@aijaziqbal I agree that's why I finally left this Thread and didn't return anymore comments to any other person, and I took my screenshots and deleted them as not to confuse them with any other postings in this contest as @Origins7_Dale stated that sometimes screenshots can be used even if they seem not to match the screen name score with the screenshot score if this is so then I feel I couldn't have a fair chance especially when YouTube helps you to be very creative and now that the mention from COTR glitch, seems some want to bring it over to Candy Crush Saga, and with the willingness of some members acknowledgement its quite clear they are easily to take the easiest way to win a contest, and with a helping hand how can the truthful members have a chance...especially when some of the seasoned members offer help with call of the so called glitch...Thank you for your time, my friend and I hope you understand my reasoning.

@Crazy Cat Lad , @Pounawea, @Xarly, @Lola_Pop

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @me6412,

Sorry, but never said this:

• @Origins7_DaleΒ stated that sometimes screenshots can be used even if they seem not to match the screen name score with the screenshot score

I did say this above, tho:

You sayΒ @me6412:

• I am done trying to get these 2 to understand that their screenshots must match their profile scores..

ByΒ *Profile Score, I will assume you mean theΒ *High Score List.Β If you look at your ownΒ *High Score List, anytime you score below it, then take a screenshot, it is aΒ *Legit Screenshot. NoΒ *MatchΒ needed. Happens all the time in contest, especially a lower scoring one.

Should be clear, that when you take a screenshot from a level, showing a lower score than what *You got before on it, it is a *Legit Screenshot. For the simple reason, that is how the game works.

Never once said anything about a "screen name score with the screenshot score", you did tho. We are talking about two different things here.

Your concern seems to be, *A Name with someone else's screenshot, or a screenshot attached to someone who didn't earn it. That is clearly *Manipulation, & is against the *Terms & Conditions listed on *Page 1. Even @aijaziqbal confirmed this above.

However, in things dealing with *Law, there is a requirement. You must be able to prove it.

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/9/2021

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Options
  • aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to the contest Fakhri.

I hope you can get even more lower score..πŸ˜‰

• Jane_S
    Jane_S Posts: 123 Level 3
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal thanks for this challenging contest. I’ve replayed a few old levels but I am managing to get higher and higher scores πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So have given 606 a try.

Here’s my lowest score

• aijaziqbal
    Options

Hi dear and welcome to the contest.

I was actually waiting for your entry. As i know you are a good player and fighter. So keep it up and have a nice time ahead.🎊🎊

• aijaziqbal
    Options

Hi @Nwosu .

Where are you why still no entry from you in this contest... Come on show us your skills.πŸ˜‰

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5
    Options

I'm working on that @aijaziqbal πŸ˜€ I'm finding it difficult to get low scores, but I'll try my best.

When is the contest ending?

• Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Options

Hi dear @aijaziqbal

I'm too finding it difficult to get low scores... Like Nwosu told.... It's really a nightmarishly hard contest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Takecare everyone

Be safe

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?