💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Give kick power to the team owner

Options
82092535 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

In my team 1 member not play from 1 month . So give kick power to the team owner.🤔

1 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,195 Legend
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @82092535 Your idea is both a good idea and a popular one. Unfortunately for you it is that popular that it has been suggested several times in the past. Also your idea is that popular that the Master List of Ideas states that no more ideas related to Fantastic Five should be submitted.

If you like your idea I think you would be better off voting in the post I have linked below

Here is what the Master List has to say on F5 ideas:

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

82092535 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

You are right😕

Thanks😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @82092535 !

As mentioned above, there is already a similar idea. Therefore I'm closing and archiving this one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?