Feedback on levels 9306-9350 - How do you feel about the bombs?

1234568»

Comments

• fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    Salty! They are not my thing.

I see the # of moves in level 9342 has been reduced from over 40+ to 25. Perhaps the developers may want to "nudge" that one too.

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2

Omg what are king doing..level 9348 had had the moves reduced from 32 to 20..in the videos Ive watched the level has been done in 28 moves but 2 days ago they reduced the moves to 20..how on earth can you clear everything and get all the cherries down in that amount of moves...level 9347 has been made impossible aswell with the reduction in moves..I only passed as I had to use 10 gold bars for 25 extra moves...it’s just one nightmare after another now,,getting really fed up with it

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend

The reduction of the moves after the release of the levels is too strong. Good players get stuck and despair.

• Jalabin
    Jalabin Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing for around 8 years, but last weeks are making me really reconsidering my dedication with this game. New level are reduced in movements making them nearly impossible until King decides to "tweak" them. I am stuck in level 9347 and it seems like it is impossible to pass with the current number of movements, I don't even have had the feeling of being close to pass. Please, review this level and the overall release policy!

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Depends..... (please comment)

Candy bombs are a nice challenge when they are set at a reasonable amount of moves so that you don't need luck to remove them and don't waste lives because the starting board and the candy spawn weren't on your side

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?