⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Map screen issues and lost progress

2»

Answers

• RpM63
    RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

I tried submitting this reply to my previous thread and it wouldn't go through so I'm reposting

I played levels 6966-6991 yesterday and had no problems picking up where I left off today. In fact, when I logged in today I discovered that I had won the contest and used all 2 hours of my free boosters to get to 7013. It was after that when the game crashed and I logged right back in to find my past 2 days progress was set back to 6966. So I did connect to the server yesterday but was disconnected today and then lost it all.

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get to 7013!

• RpM63

I played levels 6966-6991 yesterday and had no problems picking up where I left off today. In fact, when I logged in today I discovered that I had won the contest and used all 2 hours of my free boosters to get to 7013. It was after that when the game crashed and I logged right back in to find my past 2 days progress was set back to 6966. So I did connect to the server yesterday but was disconnected today and then lost it all.

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get there!

• RpM63

I did resolve the map issue by playing the 1st level of each area and then exiting the game. When I logged back in those areas were filled in with 1 star for each level. Now I can use the arrow thingy at the top of the map screen to get back to my current level...which unfortunately is 6966 again. I would really like to get those levels back if I can. It cost me alot of time and all my saved up boosters to get there!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,083 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please email this to our Player Support Team here to restro your level . and tell your Game ID there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?