Feedback on levels 9441-9485!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

9452 on mine. You would need the top frosting clear within the first 7 moves to have a hope for getting the required number of fish.

• kck1001
    kck1001 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Level 9455 is bad, need to be fixed!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Yeah it looks right, but should have 40 moves as of right now.. Hm..

• LindQ
    edited May 2021
    Options

Yes, I know, we're trying to get the changes out 😅

Our CM is gone today, but posted this thread anyway so now we have two threads 😅 (miscommunication, my fault oops!) but I posted a comment there saying that we do have some issues we are aware of (starting at this level and there's 6 more) that we are getting a fix out for as soon as we can because we know they're a bit too hard. Apparently not all players have the correct amount of moves either.. We are working on getting this all fixed as soon as possible 😊

Edit: We have started roll out for the changes, so you should have them soon. Some players might get them quicker than others (a lot should have them already). To get new changes you, as usual, have to restart your app.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Not release related, but I have been struggling to log into my game. It is not an internet issue, since I can browse and even get into the community. It has been going on like this since this morning and I have tried everything. Anybody with any ideas, besides the "clear cache, etc...

It looks like it is KING related. I am not prepared to re-install and loose all my boosters.

• LindQ
    Options

We have started roll out for the changes, so you should have them soon. Some players might get them quicker than others (a lot should have them already). To get new changes you, as usual, have to restart your app.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Finished the first episode, five UFOs needed to help in the episode with THREE in 9455. So am in agreement, 9455 is bad. Just a few too many blockers put in, plus 6 LH to clear the rest before being out of moves. Probably had a bad board. Had 43 moves so did not bring two Color Bombs together, and decided to challenge the level without 2 x CB...probably a mistake. Looks a deffo, to mix 2 x CB to remove a layer all around, given the blockers faced. In the last 10 moves, had to fire the UFOs then a further 6 LH to clear up the remaining jellies. 9452 is almost or as bad, with starting boosters in Candy Coats, 31 moves. One UFO, and five LH to clear it up before out of moves. 9446 was hard for me, a move left had four double jellies left with no candy in. Quite a number of moves, no action of note. As UFO is known not to aim unoccupied jellies, needed 8 LH to clear. The other UFO needed to help 9445. 9454 needed three LH at the end. 9449, began with a Lucky Candy and twice one of those lodged underneath the cherries on the bottom row, needs 2 x gloves.....best beginning the level no Lucky Candy in this case. But for sure four hard levels in there.

Most enjoyable level to play over and over again, Q3 (not the easiest) is 9451 in the first episode. Got Samantha, and Magic Mixers spawning Bon-Bon-Blitz of wraps and Bubblegum. Even if it needed a LH to clear up space, was both enjoyable and challenging to play. Needs to think almost every move and watch for Samantha on the conveyor.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Also just 30 moves for 9452 for me.

• Ditte
    Options

Yep 9455 is bad. Used 2 UFOs and some hands. Also needed 2 UFOs for 9452. No problems with the rest of the levels. Not sure I want to play the next episode until I'm sure the fixes have gone through.

• Ditte
    Options

And again something "fishy" about videos from ProVid_Games. Found one of 9455 where the starting board is full of colourbombs. Other times videos from that channel has boards full of fish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?