Feedback on levels 9441-9485!

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I have finished this week's levels and overall they were quite enjoyable. I would say I missed the fun and games before the fix !!!

1 What feature would you want to see more of in future levels? Frosting? Bubble Gum Pop? Chocolate? Bonbon Blitz? Magic Mixer? Rainbow Twists? Frog? Licorice? Order Locks?

Without doubt Samantha (aka Freddo) the frog 🐸

2 How do you feel about the new Color Cannons?

I will reserve my decision on the Color Cannons, but my initial thoughts are they could go the way of Rainbow Rapids, making levels boring, predictable, rigid experiences !!

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

No question, Level 9468 with Samantha. The level required a lot of thought and tactics to utilize the frog and collect the required amount of cherries. Loved it !!!

The Rainbow Rapids levels were again totally boring and those combining RR and Color Cannons were just way over the top. 9469 get my vote as the worst level.

Level 9451, another frog level was tricky and interesting and 9470 was an excellent level. 9449 and 9478, I found the hardest. 9473, the easiest as I started with a CB Combo and finished the level in 1 move.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

What about the third episode of this week? Is it enjoyable or not? I want to play this episode tonight. I hope all levels in final episode of this week are easy to complete.

Second episode is much more harder than I expected.

First episode is enjoyable, except level 9455 which is hard to complete.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

All done. 9481 was a Nightmare level after I did it, with no IPB needed to finish it with a few moves left. Of course had PGB of fish, and they fell often in the middle, so perhaps lucky. Only level in the last five needing IPB was 9483, with two gloves and a LH to collect the last cherry, moving two waffles out of the way in the process, with one move left.

Been back to look at 9455, is a hard level, but any release must contain Nightmares.

Happy crushing until next week.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 9441-9485

Done 'em, no problems...

Another week, another espectáculo de mierda from the episode/fast race; what a great job by King in maintaining their program here (no doubt that they do similarly with all their other games), so give 'em a big round of applause for it...

quote:

Many levels need to be changed soon, they are impossible without many boosters; it looks like they were released without much testing...

The same can be said/written about that every single week, pretty much.

They have only been working on it for ~9 years (so far), perhaps that's not enough time to get things right; so let's be patient & double the time for them.

Yep, they should have the level testing (before going live) thing all figured out by 2030; or maybe not...

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited May 2021
    Options

Okay, I, absolutely, enjoyed all levels of this week. Thanks to Level Developer for increasing the number of moves.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Okay I finished all this weeks new levels. No problems.

Played one episode per day for 3 days. Got 3 episode races. Almost messed up!

I have come to determine that if you get the episode race at the beginning of the week's new levels for the 1st episode then it up to you to determine whether or not you get an additional 2 races.

One episode a day for 3 days gives me the episode race 3 times. What you need to determine is what 24 hour time span constitutes a day for you between episode races and when does your episode race begin? Things in the game are timed all sorts of different ways. I think that I have figured out how to keep this between my navigational beacons if I get the race. Until they change something?

More Frog (Samantha/Sam) please!

I liked the Color Cannons

Favorite Level - 9475 (Love start off Board) Colors My, My/with blues down both sides (FUN)

Level 9446 - Did not fully understand it. Just went with the flow. FUN!!! So this one I will play again.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Completed the 45 levels all on first try and 15 x LH's, 4 x FS's and 1 x UFO later.

Win Streak intact and now at 450 and Episode Race appeared in two of the three. Improvement on last week.

Till next week

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Scooterpie, I tried that and it did not work for me. This week it appeared in the first two episodes and then just disappeared. Not sure if there is a pattern, but in the past I could complete all three episodes in one day and get the race.

If King changed it, they should let the players know. The Chocolate Box for instance, you know the pattern.

Hey, King does what it does best.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I have experienced getting the race for the 1st 2 episodes and then not the 3rd. Playing all 3 episodes in the same day.

I still think that it is a 24 hour clock deal. The time changes very quickly from one day to another. My daily calendar changes to the next day right after 10:00 pm eastern time. Other things change at other times. Timing is everything. Maybe it is impossible to ever completely narrow it down. When the "candy" gods change/add/delete something it truly effects other things.

Do not know if my idea is right or not. Can only try to figure it out once a week. Has taken a while to get this far? If I am anywhere? Hehe! Anyway CC is a puzzle game within a puzzle game. I 💕 Love it!

Have a nice weekend @Albert_Heinrich!

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options

Levels are getting 10 extra moves before release but this week they got them after the release, probably because 7 levels needed a fix as LindQ said. In other words for those levels 10 extra moves were not enough to beat them in a decent amount of tries, and 9455, 9563, 9465 and 9481 were among them.

9455 unreleased version

9463 unreleased version

9465 unreleased version

9481 unreleased version

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?