⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

6365 - All Youtube Videos have 30 moves - I have 14

Options
PlatonicSolid
PlatonicSolid Posts: 41 Level 2

6365 - All Youtube Videos have 30 moves - I have 14. Never drops enough keys to unlock in 14 moves.There's a huge difference between a "hard level" that's a challenge and a "hard level" that's just an exercise in futility.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content and the video you saw was recorded from an older version of the game.

Details on why the levels are tweaked can be found HERE and I'm going to check the level and get back to you soon.

Thank you!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,779 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 6365 reduced moves now with 14 , They are tweaking and updating many levels at the moment. Some levels to harder and other to more easier. Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@PlatonicSolid Hi and welcome,

The studio have done a lot of tweaking especially on the super hard levels and lots of these show way lower moves than originally. In my personnel opinion some of these cannot be done without boosters or you get one hell of a lucky board. Tried this level and did get close once so this one may just require that lucky board, but lost 5 lives quickly as this is extremely hard.

Unfortunately all you can do is keep trying and hope the game studio may tweak it again

Thank you

• PlatonicSolid
    PlatonicSolid Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the responses all. I shouldn't have mentioned the keys since they're obviously not required to complete the level. I'll stop by and play the level once in a while to see if it lets me through.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?