We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I get my weekly level tab back

LadyRae
LadyRae Posts: 2 Newbie

When I touch my avatar used to see the weekly levels ALL my friends had achieved.

Now have a just the inventory and friends tab. This does show the progress of my friends like the weekly level does. I used to love the challenge but now I have no incentive to play the game as I cannot find out at a touch how many levels my friends have passed.

Please, please, let me know how to undo this new update. I hate it! πŸ˜₯

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@LadyRae Hi and welcome,

This is due to a new feature in the game called Candy Connections, unfortunately at the moment this is awaiting an update and until that time there is not much that can be done, but hopefully when its resolved you should be able to add friends to your game easier and there will be some type of leaderboard

Thank you

• LadyRae
    LadyRae Posts: 2 Newbie

Many thanks for your reply, adding friends is not the issue I am referring to nor not having sight of the leaderboard tab.

When I used to clicked on my avatar there used to be 3 tabs - leaderboard, ranking and weekly level tabs. When clicking on the weekly level board you could see how many levels your friends had completed at any time. It would show their position, ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc and that is the tab I am referring to πŸ™‚

At the present time I think if you win a level the game will take you straight to the weekly level tab but the tab is not attached to your avatar. Unless you win a level you unable to check friends' progress.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@LadyRae Hi Again

Yes the old leaderboard has been removed for this feature, hopefully when the new one is fully functional there will be another version of the leaderboard

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?