Feedback on levels 9396-9440!

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

That's not how it works. We do however change moves etc on levels to make sure that we have both easy and hard levels for all players. This level has not been tweaked since the 26th, where it was made slightly harder (no change in moves that day though). The data gathered since then suggests that this level is on target for a hard level, and does not currently require any changes. However, sometimes when more players play the level we see that maybe the highest skilled players get to it first and when more players play it it's a bit too hard (that's just how it will be with thousands of players). That's why I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend as well, but as of right now we don't see a need to tweak this level.

• John_0510
    John_0510 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Then you’re not checking hard and good enough. What proof do you need that it’s impossible to get the 130 items with just 23 moves? I have cleared all of them and it misses 3 more without dropping more items. You’re stealing boosters and time from players! @LindQ

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Has anyone completed 9419 with reduced to 22 moves and more blocked board? Watched YT videos that all have 27 moves, and even with a lucky board, players used all moves to pass. I am stuck on it for the 2nd day. Please share your experience. Thanks

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I did it once earlier today and had to try it again now. Can’t remember if I used any boosters first time, but made it without now.

Had a bit of a lucky board now, but basically focus on getting one and one of the squares done instead of a bit of all of them at a time. More open room gives you more cascades. The top one and bottom one has less protection, and when you clear those you’ll have an easier time with the ones in the middle.

Think you need close to 15 moves left when the waffles drop to be able to remove them, unless you can combine a color bomb with a wrapped or something..

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Level 9439 is a pi## take 26 moves blocks locked in, YouTube videos 47 moves, nothing locked in,how easy do the people who get the new levels first have it? Absolute joke you take 20 moves off plus make the board harder to clear ,to##ers . 10,000 and gone, cant wait, youve ruined it

• John_0510
    Options

@LindQ now tell me there’s nothing wrong with lvl 9424. There’s just not enough to complete the order with just 23 moves! I used spaceship and lollipop and other boosters but there would still be 2 missing! There’s 8 orders needed, but only 6 left with 0 moves! I saw some other posts having the same issue but still you’re telling nothing’s wrong with it. 🙄

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited May 2021
    Options

Out of interest after seeing a lot of activity on this thread, I went back and tried 9424, the best I managed was 32 waffles remaining and 10 cherries needed. I couldn't get past 9419 either. The revisions being made to levels after they are released are clearly way over the top.

When the levels are released on windows 10, they almost always have more moves than needed. However, people are often playing them with full starting boosters too, which compounds how easy people might view them, and maybe leads to a massive overreation from the developer when reducing moves?

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hey @LindQ

I had hoped that the recent ‘make life impossible for the candy crush players’ phase had passed and we were back on track. Lol - what was I thinking 😅?

I worked my way through 9396 to 9435 with a few hiccups, but I am genuinely curious how people have completed 9436 with 26 moves (down from 42) without UFO’s and/or multiple extra moves. I have played this level about 50 times so far but have made little dent in the requirements.

Is this level due for a tweak or do I just keep playing and wait for a ‘lucky board’?

Cheers.

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

9424 is broken. They didn't adjust the cherries dispersal after reducing the number of moves. It is impossible to complete in 23 moves. It would be great if King stopped adjusting the moves. You better test the levels thoroughly and leave them untouched after the release. Don't make us guinea pigs.

• John_0510
    Options

@juja exactly! I’m stuck at 9424 too, and exhausted all boosters (that i’m sure they wouldnt give back) and lost in the gold race (and lost streak) just because we are guinea pigs! Let them develop the levels and try them out before releasing! What’s frustrating is that the level developer @LindQ keeps justifying there’s nothing wrong with it and will just “keep an eye” on it over the weekend. I’ve seen several posts about this level but they’re keeping blind about it. Tactics for you to buy extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?