๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŒž Win Gold Bars and a Badge with TIFFI's Summer Fun Challenge! (finished)

Options

Comments

• marlynrodriguez
    marlynrodriguez Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Dear @PummyRaj - you can post as many times as you want but can only win the gold bars and/or badge once. For example, if you post 5 times and have the second and third highest scores, you will only get the gold bars for the second place score and another player will get it for third highest.

I suppose it would have been easier just to say only your highest score will count. ๐Ÿ˜

Woah @Werner_Cichy what an insanely high score. Well done! I decided to try and replay that level a few times and didnโ€™t even get to 1million!๐Ÿ˜‰

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021
    Options
  • me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@bearwithme My first entry @Origins7_Dale I believe that I have this correct. So here's my first screenshot, also will post updated, Diamond Crown screenshot later it has increased some my friend.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad @Diamond Lim @Yosca @Nix66, thx for contest & tag,ย 

First, *Page 1 Rules!

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

Here are a few things if I may.

*Ruling Needed!

• *Figures, our *Crushing Legend has posted a difficult entry. The *6 Million Score is not listed as a *Hard Level, the *2 Million Score is a *Hard Level! Wants no *Gold Bars, but, don't know where to put him at? You understand, that the *Pink Background makes it an easier level to play, than a *Hard Level. Nice score @Werner_Cichy! Let me know on this! @bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad ย 

• @Werner_Cichy *Score 6,288,930 *Level 8865 (*Not Hard!) *Page 9 *Wants Badge Only!
    • @Werner_Cichy *Score 2,110,690 *Level 8865 (*Hard!) *Page 5 *Wants Badge Only!

• Current Standings - *Top 3 Only - Highest Scores Get *25 Gold Bars Each! With *Top 10 Highest Scores Getting *Summer Tiffi Badge Each!

• *25 Gold Bars Each & *Summer Tiffi Badge!

@Nwosu *Score 3,428,740 *Level 8865 *Page 9

@Moh1977 *Score 2,688,220 *Level 8865 *Page 9

@Cats4Caz *Score 2,164,090 *Level 8865 *Page 8

• *Summer Tiffi Badge Only!

@maryjane117 *Score 2,140,610 *Level 3006 *Page 8ย 

@Werner_Cichy *Score 2,110,690 *Level 8865 *Page 5 *Wants Badge Only! *See Above Please!

@DieOmimi *Score 2,027,610 *Level 8261 *Page 7

@Origins7_Dale *Score 1,800,520 *Level 3770 *Page 8

@CerbeRus777 *Score 1,763,700 *Level 3770 *Page 7

@Jane_S *Score 1,729,540 *Level 7961 *Page 7

@Kezabelle3 *Score 1,705,440 *Level 3770 *Page 8

Very simple now. Beat any score above, with both posted *Screenshots of the *Saga Map & *Hard Level in *Sunny Swamp Episode, & you are in the *Top 10!

• *No Saga Map Screenshot!

@me6412

@lelensp - *Cannot See *Sunny Swamp Episode On Saga Map!ย 

@Nat09

@candyujwal

Doesn't matter now, or at this point in the contest, because your scores need to be higher for the *Top 10 List. In the future, please post both, according to the *Rules on *Page 1! Thx.

*Top 10 *Updated, to this post @bearwithme!

*Other Players Scores on *Page 8! I am only posting *Top 10 now, since it is a *Top 10 Contest!

Enjoy The Contest - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/29/2021

• candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3
    Options

I understand now.. I was thinking that we just need to play level and earn stars / score

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @marlynrodriguez @bearwithme,

For this contest you want *Pages 1 / 9 *Rules & Scores!

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

For your screenshot you want:

Every contest is different, so read *Page 1 first on it, then go from there!

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/29/2021

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

Only the background is different, the level is identical. Here are the two pictures from my mobile devices.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi @Werner_Cichy, @bearwithme,

Yes, understood. However, *Hard Levels have a *Dark Background, with *Skull. *Pink Backgrounds are easier levels, how much easier, don't know. It is understood, you played on a different *Device, that hasn't been *Updated yet on that level by *King Studio.

Could be the same *Layout, even when it gets *Updated to a *Hard Level, with a few changes on degree of difficulty.

Remember, we had a *Scoring Difference on the same level, on @aijaziqbal contest. Depending on which *Device you used. Was wondering why myself, when @Jane_S posted it.

My post above. Still no answer to it yet.

Btw, they are *Different, look at *Color of Keys above, they have been changed & arranged differently!

Why I asked for a *Ruling, only CM or perhaps @bearwithme would know for sure.

For now, you are fine. Have enough *Score for the *Badge, since you don't want *Gold Bars.

Of course, if other players knock you out of *Top 10, then would bring it up.

Trust this helps my friend.

Stop making problems here, or no *Milk & Cookies for you. ๐Ÿคฃ

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/30/2021 *Edited For Clarificationย @Werner_Cichy @bearwithme!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

The keys always have a different arrangement.

The course of the game was the same: the high score can only be achieved if the 5th frog is only redeemed at the end of the moves, the boosters must be used correctly beforehand. Let's wait and see if the CM answer something or not.

The beautiful badge is the most important

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?