๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9441-9485!

Options

Comments

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Absolute joke of a level, playing all day, keep clearing the data in the app to get 5 extra lives and still can't clear the shi#e level, doesn't look like I'll get to 10,000, hate what you've done to the game i loved, can't wait to uninstall at 10,000 just more stress in a dreadful pandemic, cheers king ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• deepc
    deepc Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Level 9457 - Have been trying this for the past 36 hours and finding it difficult to complete. The tasks to be completed are triggered after completion of other tasks, and this does not leave enough moves to complete. Am not sure if I am the only one facing this difficulty or there are other as well.

One way to resolve this would be increase the number of moves or trigger the tasks earlier, so that they can be completed within the available moves

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

This level sure is a bit more difficult than we'd like it to be, I'll look into it. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• David_Lewis
    Options

Cheers for not looking into level 9463 ,which I can't get anywhere near clearing for a full day and half ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ must just be me, fluked my way all the way to this level

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    edited June 2021
    Options

We're looking into this level as well, we're looking to remove the licorice locks at least. Does that sound reasonable to you? ๐Ÿ™‚

I do try to respond to most messages, but sometimes I miss some of them, sorry!

• madmadmad
    madmadmad Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

LindQ, Thank you thank you! I have been asking this question for years and this is the first time I've gotten an actual response. I have always played through FB on my PC but downloaded the game and there are literally dozens of levels above the ones downloaded on FB this week.

"Do you play in the webplayer or the Windows app? To be two weeks ahead you need to download the app from the windows app store ๐Ÿ˜Š"

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hey @LindQ and anyone that cares..

On a rating scale of 1 to 10, I give level 9481 -100 - (yes that is minus 100).

It has to be the most irritatingly frustrating board design that I can recall, and as I am playing without boosters or coins, I can only limp ahead when the Candy Crush Gods either revisit unplayable levels like this or throw up a โ€˜luckyโ€™ board.

This one is special though. It makes me want to fling my computer across the room and stomp on it. Clearly I need to get a life!

Cheers

• David_Lewis
    Options

9472 is dreadful, one person on YouTube completely fluked it with 30 moves in the last two weeks, cant believe I have to keep coming back here every couple of levels, can you please answer LindQ why you've ruined such a previously good game? It's so obvious with all the complaints it's been ruined,.

• deepc
    deepc Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Level 9469 - guess it needs a few more moves. Coming close to completing it, but dont have any boosters to finish the game..

• David_Lewis
    Options

This is the closest I've gotten all day on this level, cheers for a wasted day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

What's the point in playing????????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?