📺️ How do you feel about the ads in the game? Your feedback is wanted!

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,657 Legend
    Options

Do you like the ads in the game?

@Crazy Cat Lad The only adverts I like are the ones that I can choose to watch myself. I wouldn't want adverts that pop up in between levels, or when you log in. That said then I like adverts in the game.

Here is a list of advert features that I get.

1. Sweet Cinema
    2. Bonus Treat Calendar
    3. Air Delivery
    4. Bonus Booster Wheel
    5. Play Adverts (not sure if this feature has a proper name, but it is a 'play' button that provides a pre-game booster in a level for watching an advert)

Or are they just annoying?

All the features I have listed require me to press a play button, so if I don't want to watch an advert then I don't have to. Not annoying then, but when you have a timed booster running it is difficult to choose between not wasting the timed booster, and watching an advert to gain more boosters.

Would you like to see more ads or get rid of them completely?

As long as any adverts are linked to obtaining boosters/gold/lives then I wouldn't mind seeing more adverts. I wouldn't want to see any adverts that last more than thirty seconds though. The few adverts that I have seen that have lasted for a minute or more really slow the game too much. If a long advert appears in Sweet Cinema and you end up having to watch all nine adverts the long adverts can make it feel like you are playing less. Don't get rid of them.

Most adverts end with 'Shop Now', or 'Find Out More'. What I would like to know is if I click on the shop now button will I still get the booster reward. Some of the adverts are for things I am interested in, but I haven't clicked the find out more button because I don't want to lose the booster.

All the advert features that I have only play an advert if I click on it. Some of the adverts are only five seconds long. As an easy way of obtaining boosters why wouldn't you want them?

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

I really💓 love those advertisement on my game because ☺️these ads give free boosters 👍and extra moves and i do receive these 🌸often.

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the he tag @Diamond Lim

Either I get way too absorbed in my games or I don't have any ads in mine . I would probably find it annoying and blame the ads if I was on a roll and lost right after 1 that's just me though

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

I have never had ads in my game.....i would like a way to earn boosters so even though they are annoying they could also be helpful. I do think it's odd that only some players have them.

• slymystery
    slymystery Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I like that I don't have ads in the middle of trying to play.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@Alienscar @Marzia333 @Iffu2 @smokingcat Please post your Game ID if you want to attend in the online focus group and discuss the ads in the game with the Game Team!

They really wanna hear your opinion, but want to discuss it live on Zoom!

• brizzbo
    brizzbo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I've never seen ads..especially ones that give you stuff

• zetagood
    zetagood Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • zetagood
    edited June 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• zetagood
    edited June 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?