⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stuck on a pink level! (3311)😤🤬

Options
PineappleSnapple_86
PineappleSnapple_86 Posts: 5 Level 2

I keep getting stuck on certain levels and it's beyond frustrating & upsetting to spend so much time & money (that I really shouldn't spend!) on a game & to continuously have to play the same board repetitively for days at a time is very very frustrating & irritating especially when it's supposed to be swipe & relax, not stress & get upset! Please help! I'm not understanding how this level I'm stuck on is even pink instead of purple bc it's really difficult!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,418 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 3311 For this level try to play from top part of the board and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to jellies to break them all. Hope this video give some Tips

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@PineappleSnapple_86 Hi and welcome,

Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level , concentrate on collecting the keys and try to make as many special candies or combos to hit the fish bobbers. you should eventually get the hang of it and pass the level although it is not easy

Thank you

• PineappleSnapple_86
    Options

Thank you!! I will watch & then try again for literally the 100th time lol I've even used my boosters several times to beat this level & STILL couldn't win! 😒😩🤦🏼‍♀️😤

• PineappleSnapple_86
    Options

Btw.. you are a Rockstar at this game omg you have sooo many badges! That's really awesome! 💪🙌👏 Once again, thank you very much for the quick response & help! Greatly appreciate it, my CC friend! 😊

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

I wish you managed to pass the level after the advice provided. For say you have not yet achieved it, here are these hints and tips showing how to pass level 3311 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

The fish from the fishing floats are the secret to passing level 3311 Candy Crush Saga. As you will know by this stage of the game, fish can remove jelly from underneath blockers so although there is double layer jelly under the blockers there is no real need to clear the blockers to get the jelly.

You do need to collect the keys fairly quickly, as this will open up the board so that you can make combos to hit the fishing floats with. Hitting the floats with a stripe or a wrap alone will give fish, but not enough to clear all the jelly from under the blockers. Stripe/wrap combos will give the most fish as if you can manage to hit all four floats with a stripe/wrap combo you will get three fish from each float and possibly a few more from some floats being hit twice.

A double wrap combo close to the floats will also work well as will a double colourbomb combo.

Don't try to clear the blockers using combos, you don't have enough moves, just concentrate on getting as many fish as you can and they will do the job for you.

And another orientation video.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?