ok can you guys stop counting

Options
2»

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

@Freddy_ Thanks for the clarification, I thought that you got points for collecting reactions. I didn't realise that this was limited to a certain number.

Personally as a community I think that everyone's opinion counts regardless of whether I agree with it. If people kept their opinions to themselves there wouldn't be much discourse going on. Most discussions on here are just someone stating their opinion.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

Exactly, when it becomes LESS of a community is when people simply share their OWN opinion and immediately ppl feel offended or whatever and call you a "whiner"....so that's what its about? Weird I'm all set thanx. You have your opinions, I have mine etc. But I try to just keep it simple, your allowed to feel however you like. When it becomes a "thing" community is out the window, you never give your thoughts another go, anddddd people check out.

• maryjane117
    Options

A community is about a group of people who come together over a shared love for something (candy crush) yet no matter how different you are, what you think etc. That's a given its human

It's actually more of a cult when your expected to feel a certain way or STFU.

I don't care either way, I will be me always and say what I feel. I love that we aren't all the same, that would suck!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

@maryjane117 I feel like I should be putting an imaginary arm around your shoulder and saying, 'take a few deep breaths, everything will be okay'.

I agree with everything you said

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

Thanks everyone for discussing :)

but it's super annoying to see a hell bunch of notifications just about the counting! >:(

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

quote:

OK, can you guys stop counting?

Put this one in there, as well; some folks don't know how to count properly, all it takes is one lost member to screw the whole thing up.

Apparently no one questioned how that # jumped by over five thousand from one page to the next.

People, learn how to count.

But it would also be nice if notifications could be turned off for those kinds of threads (the cheapest of the cheap trick), even if you have replied in 'em; instead of the all or nothing way it is at the moment.

And put a limit on 'em.

No infinite counting, that's freaking ridiculous...

• maryjane117
    Options

Lol def was having a bad day , thank you. I still mean what I said too, maybe just a little lighter. 😵😄

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

BRUH stop counting enough it's ENOUGH

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

The counting had probably been going on here longer then you have been here. Many people enjoy it, why they enjoy it isn't important. If you don't like those posts, scroll on by. If you don't like getting notifications, turn them off.

BTW if some people counting is the worst thing in your life and worth complaining about, you must have a wonderful life without any real problems to complain about. That's great!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?