Sugar Star in Level 262

Options
Shilviya18
Shilviya18 Posts: 1,673 Level 4
edited July 2021 in Discussions

Hi friends can anyone help me? How to beat Sugar Star in Level 262 Candy Crush Saga?

I try so many times but i cant get sugar star only get 3 Star very hard to beat.

I have to post screenshot for Week 4 Yetis tournament before wednesday 7-4-21

Thank you

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome, agree with you, it is extremely hard to win the level with sugar stars. The presence of five colors and a rather small-sized board makes it hard to create special candies. The jellies are worth 64,000 points. Hence, an additional 66,000 points for two stars and an additional 136,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies. It is mandatory to destroy the one-layered frosting because there are double jellies beneath them. Once those are destroyed, the dispensers will dispense licorice swirls and candy bombs. This also mean that some of the jellies will be cleared in the process of destroying the one-layered frosting, limiting huge point cascades. The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create color bomb + candy bomb combinations. However, the licorice swirls spawned may limit the number of opportunities. 20 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. The best combo you should make is color bomb + wrapped candy. Try playing from the bottom of the board when the jellies cannot be cleared to create more cascades. Color bomb + color bomb, color bomb + striped, striped + wrapped, and wrapped + wrapped also give a lot points but not as much as color bomb + wrapped. There's no videos with sugar stars yet.

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,673 Level 4
    Options

Thank you friend @FlaringCrystal120 for your information ❤️

I keep trying to get Sugar Star!

• cmasters61
    cmasters61 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Why is the sugar star score now blocking the board? It makes it difficult to play when it blocks the upper right hand corner of the play field.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

Hello @cmasters61 The Sugar Star issue is known about and has been reported to the Game Team. You can read all about it in the link below

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?