Bug in Life

Options
alenpariyar
alenpariyar Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2021 in Discussions

When I am out of life in Candy Crush. I can just Change time of my mobile device and get Life. A Person can play Candy Crush with that bug for as long he/she want to play.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @alenpariyar and welcome to our Community!

It is correct that mixing and adjusting the date and time on your device can make the live to reload faster.

Please be aware though that this can mess up the game and the timer may suddenly show millions of minutes. To solve this you will need to reinstall the app and lose all your Boosters and in-game items.

Player Support is not either helping you out if you have used any cheat engines, hacking tools or have been mixing with the game.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,112 Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @alenpariyar It is not really a bug, as a bug would imply some sort of error in the coding. Being able to to gain more lives by advancing the date on your device is just a limitation of the computer language used to programme the game.

IF NOW=>30MINS THEN ADD +1 LIFE that sort of thing. A computer programme can't tell if the day has been advanced so it only knows what today is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?