⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I not watch videos for xtra moves.

Options
4wheelergirl
4wheelergirl Posts: 2 Newbie
I’m getting so frustrated with not having enough moves and being stuck on a level for days. Why can’t I watch videos to get xtra moves my friend has it and it helps a lot.  Getting ready to retire this game and find another. 

Answers

• sezme
    sezme Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hi I agree with 4wheelergirls there are some levels that you need the extra moves to complete the level, it looks as if you want people to spend money to buy them however not everyone can afford this. You have even posted comments in the game say X amount of people used extra moves to complete this level. Can you please bring back the videos with extra moves please. 
  • 4wheelergirl
    4wheelergirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My game was recently reset and now I have lost all,y purchases 300 in gold bars and over 1000 cherries.  I have emailed char kings with no response.  I really need to find another game I’ve been playing for a long time almost at level 2000 you would think I would get a response. 
  • Maryampanahi
    Maryampanahi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why i can not watch videos to getting extra movies?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hello, welcome.

Seems like you're in a test group (of lab rats) that don't have the option to watch adverts.

Don't you feel lucky?

If anyone comes around & recommends clearing cache/uninstalling/reinstalling, don't do it; it's not gonna help in this instance.

You just gotta deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but have fun.

Gotta luv being guinea pigs...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @4wheelergirl

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Currently the King has released a large number of new features, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all features are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time. 😊

• sezme
    sezme Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I don’t care it’s more frustrating not having it I cannot complete levels I am putting the game in the bin

• theboss24
    theboss24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I think test periode is over now last text was 2020 februari how long YouTube are testen need

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@theboss24 Hi and welcome,

All features in the game are test features, does not mean they are testing the feature. They are just given to groups of randomly selected people. This process is random and nobody has a say in who gets what. some like me played from nearly day 1 and never had video ads. Nobody gets all available features

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,285 Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @theboss24 It is quite the conundrum. When is a test not a test?

If you read the official article regarding Events it is clear that every feature/event starts out as a test feature. When the testing has been completed the next step is to roll the feature out to more people.

The problem is even when the testing has been completed few of the features are delivered to every single player because King say this wouldn't be manageable. So what they do is deliver the tested feature to random groups.

So as Freddy says in the case of adverts the testing period has probably been completed, but you haven't been lucky enough to be included in rhe random group that they have been delivered to.

If you are interested there is a copy of the article below and a link to more articles

Why don't I have a new challenge but my friend does?

By King GamesLast Updated: May 6, 2021

If you don't have a challenge but your friend does, don't worry - you won't be missing out.

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always have a randomly selected group of players test the feature and, based on their feedback, decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, due to the huge community of our players whom we love, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

More About Events Link

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?