Send extra lives to inbox

Options
SylviaCC
SylviaCC Posts: 6 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Discussions

When people send you extra lives it goes to your inbox so you can decide when to use them. When the game sends you extra lives it goes to your life meter, which if you still have 5 lives is a complete waste. Any extra life should go you your inbox so you can decide when to use it.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    Options

I really like this idea @SylviaCC, but I think there is probably a technical difference between your game lives and those you receive in your inbox.

Also requesting more lives in one form or another is an extremely popular idea, and it is that popular that any idea to do with lives has been prohibited.

Here is what the Master List of Ideas has to say about asking for lives

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

For extra lives, you get videos to watch and then get the reward for it. I don't think it will be implemented by it.

@bearwithme

• Camj_91
    Camj_91 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I need more extra lives

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @SylviaCC and welcome to our Community!

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

• Camj_91
    Options
  • Camj_91
    Options

Extra life.me please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?