Chocolate Box Deluxe

Options
beccasdad
beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2

What are the red dots or buttons that you need 4 of?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @beccasdad !

Could you please post a screenshot of the task in your Chocolate Box so we can see what exactly you refer to?

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

You mean about this screenshot? On this task must you complete 4 new levels. Only new levels. 

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Thank you both for posting that screen shot, yes that is what I was asking about.

To Crazy Cat Lad --

I just wanted to point out that the four choices I have in that column of the Deluxe box leave me unable to finish the box. Two of the choices require solving new boards, which I do not have available until Wednesday (I am at Level 10160), and it does not make sense to use valuable flying saucers or whatever the other bonus is called, when the reward is of much less value.

And, as long as I'm bugging you, why do flying saucers only count if they are from our own supply, not one that appears as part of the board? In other words, if I play level 1476, the chocolate box will not give me credit for any of the flying saucers that are on the board.

Thank you for helping answer my question.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@beccasdad What exact four tasks do you have left to choose between in the Chocolate Box?

If the UFO is part of the game board and game play, it won't count since it's part of the actual level and no Booster that you used.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Since I'm playing with two accounts, I manage to understand a bit Chocolate Box Deluxe. In the two accounts the mission are different. In my wife's account she need to collect normal candy but higher quantity if in normal box was 300 green candy in Deluxe are 400, or colour bombs 15 instead 5. In my account in one of the bords 3 lines are normal by the forth you can choice between, option 1 to pass 4 new levels (I'm in the end and don't have new levels), option 2 one crown level (no new levels) option 3 to use a party boosters, option 4 to se 3 UFO. The funny is that the prize for this board is 15 min colour bomb and another timed boosters. Sometimes I think whether the planner of the prizes, game devotes thought, by the result is not seen.By the way on my wife's easy boards the prizes are not bad, 20 Gold Bars plus UFO and some timed boosters.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend
    Options

And that is what @beccasdad is complaining about. Why have a task of use 4 UFO, or use a Flying Saucer when the rewards for completing the Box are of less value than the items you have to use to receive the rewards.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

I got it again and I made picture of this

You can see here what will be the prize

I did the 3 colomns and tomorrow I can do the rest for the big prize. I need to do one of this 4

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend
    Options

Is the solution one of priority then @Tzvi_Marcu? That is, complete the gold crown task first when you have levels to play, and leave the collect coloured candy tasks for when you don't have any new levels to play.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

I have to finish it not because of the grand prize to get the next board

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?