⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🏆️ Master Trophy temporary on hold

Options

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

I'm sorry but it is. It is a function that comes and goes. Like all the others. They are not always available and not for all players. They call it a test group.

• Kiwi2018
    Kiwi2018 Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options

@Diamond Lim

Ohhh no🥺

I miss it to😒

But, I hope that it's coming back💪

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

I have said this more than once @hechicerilla, once several people on here have complained about the same thing it can't be considered random. It would be too much of a coincidence if random test features were removed from such a small population of the players at the same time.

Also it is erroneous to call them test features when the feature has been available for years. This is because when you have a player base that numbers in the hundreds of millions any required testing will be completed in days and not years.

The evidence that the wholesale removal of a feature is not related to testing is the recent issues with the Choc Box and Win Streak. When the Choc Box and Win Streak started to disappear everyone was offered the tired excuse of a 'test' being the reason. It was only later that it was announced that the real reason was 'improvements' to both of these features.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Elsa,

Our @Werner_Cichy lost it, some time ago, on both *Win 10 & Android. At the *URL I gave on *Page 1, a report from:

• @lelensp *Lost on one *WIFI / Mobile Device, has it on another!

Think @Glenn1972 uses both *Win 10 & Android also. Not sure if he meant both *Devices or only one.

I use *Win 10, lost it on 9/27/2021.

The list is growing, so expect more reports, to soon follow.

Really makes no sense to remove this feature, since we have had it for some time. In my case, I got it in *Jan. 2021, on *Win 10. I don't use *WIFI / Mobile on gaming.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/28/2021

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

@Heshan_G Yes, that happened to me too! My Trophy 🏆 is today gone too… 😟

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale , Trophies are gone from Win 10 as well as my Android device

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Exactly, what happened with the box of chocolates is what is called "evidence." There were no failures or errors. It just works like this 🤷. Upgrading a feature means back and forth for many players. It did not disappear for everyone and not at the same time. All, absolutely all functions and temporary events of the King games are trial features. It doesn't matter how long they have been in place. All functions are temporary and are called dummy precisely because they come and go. One of the reasons is that in the world there are millions of players and technically it is impossible to give all the same functions at the same time. That is why some of them disappear and others do not. There is no fault, there is no mistake. It is how the King games work.

I hope it is understood.

• captainhill
    captainhill Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Same here with you!!! Please bring the trophy back! It’s not funny, King! 🤨

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited September 2021
    Options

The evidence I speak of @hechicerilla is when the original Choc Box disappeared from the game. It was said at first it was because of being a test feature, then it changed into the Box wad causing a crash. Ultimately everyone received a new Choc Box. Same with the Win Streak. People that complained that it was removed from their game were told that is normal for test features. Then later we were told the Win Streak was being updated with Sam's Streak.

One of the reasons is that in the world there are millions of players and technically it is impossible to give all the same functions at the same time. 

Plainly not true if all the US can get the All Stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?