Account issue - missing Inventory

svachak
svachak Posts: 5 Level 2

I posted this under my initial issue but haven’t gotten a response. I originally had that weird connection issue and it was recommended to remove and reload the app. I’d been saving my progress all along. the reload of the app fixed the connection issue but all of my inventory was lost. It is very inconsistent. All of my boosters that I’ve been collecting for years are gone. I had been #1, then dropped to #7 in round 3. After the reload and relogin I was gone from the board completely and asked to rejoin the tournament! But it kept the correct level and it kept the team I had been on! And the gold bars from turning in rewards are still in my account. So some of my data was saved and some wasn’t.

Obviously round 3 is a loss. But is there any way I can get back my boosters? After collecting for years I’d still had over 70 of the donuts with sprinkles and over 90 of the coconut wheels, not to mention all of my other boosters. None come up at the start of the game or within the game. Even my discs and party hats are gone within games. Some were collected from wins/bonuses, some were purchased, and some were rewards I collected. Please tell me you can get them back!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community.

Boosters are device specific and can't be synced between devices like Gold Bars and game progress. Also, boosters are items which are saved directly on your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. Unfortunately however, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, the boosters can be lost.

All free items awarded in the game are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game. Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Please check HERE.

Thank you!

• svachak
    svachak Posts: 5 Level 2

I wish the person that told be to remove the app told me that beforehand! I never would’ve reloaded. I would’ve played and never purchased until after I depleted my inventory. It’ll at this point I don’t know if i will play anymore. I’ve played for years and did well with the tournament. But after this.. If purchases and inventory can’t be backed up, then I won’t play and spend another dime. That’s a serious flaw in the design (coming from a veteran software engineer).

thank you for telling me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?