Cannot Recover My Password

Options
2»

Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Thanks for answering.

This error appeared several days ago, I'm sorry it affected you. Please ask the player for assistance at this 👉 link.

We will be here for anything you need.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Sadie_girl
    Sadie_girl Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have always had a problem trying to enter the Royalty Program using my King email. I always have to sign in using Facebook. A while back, we were given the opportunity to link our Community password to the Royalty Program. I did that and it said it was successfully linked, but nothing changed. My King email only works in the Community and nowhere else. I have tried to sign in to King and get email and password does not match. Crazy stuff. I just gave up.

• maineac1
    maineac1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

As far as I can tell, y identity on here isn't synching at all with the game, and no amount of trying is working. I was able to finally use another email address I had to get in, but it is so confusing, it's not worth the bother. I love the game but not thrilled with having to go through facebook to play it. Maybe the powers that be will come up with a solution sometime.

• Sadie_girl
    Sadie_girl Posts: 17 Pro Player 👑
    Options

You are exactly right. It is not synching. Looks like you were having the same problem. I am not going to try anything else for fear of really messing things up. Thanks for your input. I wonder if other people have been having the same problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?