⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't login. It keeps saying connection issue try again in a bit. What the hell

Options
2»

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

Hello @shubt there isn't an email to contact Support as the Contact Us is the only method and that isn't working. Even their instant messaging service is down.

If you would still like to try contacting King by email then please try this email address that I found in the system requirements of the Candy Crush app. Not sure if you will get a response, but it might be worth a try.

ccsmfeedback@king.com

• shubt
    shubt Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Alienscar thank you. I have emailed them… not convinced I will get a response though!

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

@shubt thanks for letting me know. I hope you get a response, but I agree that King's customer relations seems poor at best.

• PhuChoo
    PhuChoo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've had this issue for the 3 original Candy Crush games (Crush, Soda and Jelly) since before the pandemic. I continued to play even though I couldn't connect. It would appear that they want you to download new versions of the game (for all the new bells and whistles that prompt you endlessly to join events, play on teams, etc and pay for power ups vs just earning them). I never did. Now I am so far past the level recorded in my King account for these games that if I delete and re-install I will lose HUNDREDS of levels worth of work. They should really not prevent older versions from connecting and saving your progress. I will never get those levels back and I refuse to pay for anything in-app!

• PhuChoo
    PhuChoo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

And I just figured I was locked out because somebody might have complained about my original user name "Phuque".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?