Hey! Join us!

Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• MithileshahireMithileshahire Posts: 4 Newbie

For stress relieve... My friend suggested me to play candy crush saga

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jatzjatz Posts: 25 Level 2

Candy Crush is also good to keep your brain active too....although your stress levels will peak lol on some of the hard levels . 🤣🤣

• LofaarLofaar Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited October 2021
  • mercy0104mercy0104 Posts: 25 Level 2

I started playing candy crush because of boredom

It became my escape from reality and helped me avoid unnecessary interactions with people

Candy crushing = Peacefulness

• blueshirtblueshirt Posts: 11 Level 2

Because it worked in landscape on my iPad 👍

• mbookiembookie Posts: 2 Newbie

I started playing I think in 2014, so I have been playing for 7 years! That’s a long time to be playing a game!

• lovelyjohnlovelyjohn Posts: 15 Level 2

I use to admire the beautiful colors on people’s phone when I see them play Candy crush then I didn’t have a phone that is compatible with candy crush So I changed my phone because I want to play candy And since then I have played candy crush in over 10 phones, I will get to some level then I will have to change my phone and start all over again I think I have installed candy crush from the App Store more than I can count . Thank you candy crush team for a wonderful game you have here, taking away our boredom without us noticing, being with us when we think we are alone and I rap up with this Candy crush is what a game should be because it has improved my IQ.

• LindarkLindark Posts: 3,315 Legend

7 or 8 years ago when it was first released my partner played it for a while, which caught my interest. And ever since I've always wanted to stay caught up on levels!

• lovelyjohnlovelyjohn Posts: 15 Level 2
  • jiyuuroudoushajiyuuroudousha Posts: 2 Newbie

My coworker is playing the game and it got me into playing it too 😂

• bubble_teaabubble_teaa Posts: 5 Level 2

I thought it looked interesting after seeing a few ads. I downloaded it around 2019 initially, made it to level 400 or so, but didn't make an account. I downloaded it again recently and have gotten addicted.

• May_EdwardsMay_Edwards Posts: 127 Pro Player 👑

My daughter had been playing the game asked me to join so I could send her lives, well I'm still playing and keeping my mind active. I find it challenging, keeps my mind active even at the age of 70. I keep on playing.

• LILABLILAB Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2021

Hello Everyone,

I joined this game 5 months ago. My daughter plays it, used tell me to join. Like some people think it’s just a game how hard can it be? I starting playing it, and became a little frustrated because I was not sure what everything meant on the board with all the lovely candies in front of your screen. I did not know the “ “ “strategies” behind each level. So I deleted it. A week later I decided not go give up, and try again. I started figuring out this game is about strategies, and discipline. Now I am in the 2,000’s . I save my bars, chocolate bombs, lollipops, hands, stripe candies, piñatas looking things, etc( aka boosters) for the hard levels coming up. Makes a difference to have them available, because you pass the hard levels faster which can win you the race. Especially if 25 bars are at stake. .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.