Can we all agree to send lives when prompted?

Options
Chickie75
Chickie75 Posts: 24 Level 2

I send lives every time the prompt becomes available.

Can we agree to do the same? I thought we were a Community?

Comments

• ennieoluwa2803
    ennieoluwa2803 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

But it's kinda depends on the people on your friends list,most of my friends are from FB and I get lives when I ask ,I help them too

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,762 Legend
    Options

Hi Chickie75, I do exactly the same thing as you. Every time the game allows I send lives to the people in my group of random friends.

I have been doing this for a few weeks now and some of my group have started to send me lives now.

'Be the change you want to see'

I totally agree with the point you are trying to make. If everyone in this community sent lives to their 'friends' it would have a beneficial result for everyone involved.

• RoseLoverSue
    RoseLoverSue Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I was in the habit of ALWAYS sending lives when requested, but all of a sudden my mailbox is greyed out, no mail coming in, no mail going out.

I have logged out, deleted and reinstalled the game, logged back in... My envelope is still greyed out.

Anyome have any ideas to fix this?

Thanks Crushers!

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @RoseLoverSue as far as I know the envelope being greyed out isn't an issue. The envelope is only active when someone has sent you a request for a life, or sends you a life. If you find it greyed out all it means is that you do not have any requests.

If you don't mind sending lives then instead of waiting for a request to appear in your envelope you can do what @Chickie75 and I do, and that is to click on the send lives button that appears after you have completed/failed a level.

If you want to request lives then as far as I know you have to click on your 'heart' that shows how many game lives you have left and then select 'Ask Friends'. Any lives requested like this will show up in your envelope. As you can see in my screenshot make sure you have your notifications turned on.

I can't be sure Sue as I don't really take much notice of lives, but I think there might have been a change in they way they are managed. I say this because I have noticed an increase in posts saying that people have lost their saved lives, and also people saying that they aren't receiving any requests like they used to.

All I can suggest then is for you to send and request lives as I have detailed above and see if anyone responds. If they do then any response will go to your envelope.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    edited November 2021
    Options

I will gladly send lives whenever I get a request for them. Currently my King automated friends list has about 30 crushers named "Player". Everyday I send them requests for lives, but I have yet to receive one.

Unfortunately I cannot send lives without a request for one when playing through my King Account. I can send lives when I play on Facebook but it is restricted to just my FB friends who play Candy Crush.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 don't you see the Send Lives button in your game when you play a level?

Facebook is a different kettle of fish entirely to those that play on mobile. From what I can gather even Facebook users can have trouble as their friends list can now include randomly added friends. Also Candy Connection is an issue for some Facebook users I believe.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Alienscar yes I have a send button that I can request lives when I run out of lives, but I cannot send lives to other random players when I play through my King Account. Through my Facebook account I can actually send and receive lives to my FB Friends when I click on my Profile Picture and select the Friends Tab. I have no random players on my game when I play with Facebook only with my King Account.

• Alienscar
    Options

@Colleen12 I cannot send lives to other random players when I play through my King Account. 

Thanks for the information Colleen, I find it difficult to understand how this game is so different depending on which platform you use to play it on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?