Feedback on levels 10 701 - 10 745!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 10 701 - 10 745!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 701 - 10 745 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level way too easy for you? Was there a level that was a piece of cake?

Is there anything you felt was missing in this release?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Gold Rush!

New brilliant feature to earn free Gold Bars in the game. Find out more HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,786 Level 5

Greetings Everyone! Let's Go....

P.S. I could use some help in starting the new levels with inspirational memes! Help! Let me see your memes/ideas! Do not have to be ones that you make. Just do not take credit for someone else's work. Help!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2021

When is the correct version of 10702 being released? As there is no way the current version was designed with any expectation of being completed surely?

So many issues with this level it's incredible.

Looks like it's levels from the work experience student this week.

If you have a win streak going, don't even bother starting this week.

• naderAltelehy
    naderAltelehy Posts: 5 Level 2

Today. A new problem with level 10702 . Not enough chocolate

• Janetannet
    Janetannet Posts: 3 Newbie

Level 10702 Does not seem possible with this number of moves and the tasks asked.

• naderAltelehy
    naderAltelehy Posts: 5 Level 2

I already completed the level. But chocolate is not enough. Then they reduced moves

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited November 2021

10701, being the first level of an episode, is too difficult as usual

And 10702 is impossible given the number of targets (chocolate) available and too few moves. Lower the target to say 75 and remove the pink glaze.

EDIT: You added 5 moves? What is the point of users providing feedback when the designers ignore a train-wreck of a level like this one? What a joke this has become!

Even with 23 moves, there is not enough time to spawn 25 chocolate pieces, even if you use a lucky candy. Why can't you understand this???

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited November 2021

Don't forget with level 10701. It's totally redesigned!

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Level 10702 is not possible with 18 moves given the chocolate requirement. I noticed Johnny Crush on youtube had a version of this level with 33 moves and same orders, so this level needs to either be modified to increase the moves or reduce chocolate requirement by maybe 40 or 45.

I won't do this level until the changes are done

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

I play the first 5 levels and it's extremely different than pre-release version!

Why this happened???

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,862 Level 5

@LindQ Why make you for the number of moves has been reduced from this level 10 702???

Stuck at level 10 702 because it’s only 18 moves and same board! And it’s 100 dark chocolate and on YouTube does for 33 moves. I think for on Windows 10 does same with the mobile and platforms. Now its no longer possible to completed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?