Feedback on levels 10 701 - 10 745!

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 530 Level 3

I think they decided to stop giving users more moves in the first week of the new levels’ release. I guess that’s a good thing in the sense they’re giving everyone the same amount of moves, but still, I don’t get it.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Apparently a company with an annual revenue of over 2 billion dollars (https://www.statista.com/statistics/288974/king-annual-revenue/) just doesn't have enough money so they've put the begging bowl out on these levels.

Pure, filthy greed.

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2

@LindQ did the company hear?!!! I have not complaining for several weeks but this week is the worst than ever. Every difficult levels have been set with moves less than 20, how can it be possible? The company let Johnny Crush to play the unreleased version and try to deceive the players? The company is just want to receive lot of complaints before doing anything?

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

Reading all this and still being stuck at 10684, I am not looking forward to playing any new episodes at all and thinking about leaving CC.

Any possibility to get hammers and switches for free are slowly taken away these last months, or changed drastically. Like the chocolate box, and the daily treat. To me it seems King is trying to get even more money out of this game for their stockholders.

• Abdul15
    Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2

All levels from 10701 to 10705 have been very difficult to pass. Currently stuck on level 10705 which is impossible.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Now I have tried over 100 times the best I still have 29 left. Where is @LindQ we need someone to look over the levels because it is impossible to get past without buying move or booster.

Sincerely

• scooter1
    scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2

What a joke! I have no hard levels showing on all 45 levels yet they are all impossible to pass without using gold bars or umpteen boosters so far, which I don't have .I was once told here if people leave the game there are always new players to take their place & this was by a moderator. Level 705 gives you 17 moves while google help shows a player a week ago needed 27 to pass it being allowed 32 moves. Every level so far has had the number of moves slashed. Give us a break!! Developers if you've had a bad week don't take it out on us players.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

One thing is for sure, there will be no point in doing this thread next week, as there will be almost nobody available to discuss the new levels.

• Diana_Hedstrom
    Diana_Hedstrom Posts: 12 Level 2

I am on level 10702. I have used all my boosters. There is no way to get the last 4 chocolates as even when you have cleared all the other requirements there is no way to make more chocolate. No sense even trying after trying the last 2 days.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Maybe we should restart our old post, before it was hijacked. There at least we had a moaning session, with no expectation of KING fixing things. I was fun then imo.

When this post started I thought this was the start of something good. They tended to listen to players and fixed things, with the promise that mishaps will be much less frequent. @LindQ was a breath of fresh air, and things happened quicker. Not sure if she ran out of steam or if it is KING reigning her in. It is unusual not to get answers to burning issues.

I think that since level 10 000, the issues also compounded, and it could be that the reinventing of older levels and tweaking them, has something to do with it.

Are they running out of ideas?

Players have complained about sour skulls, but still they persists, and what about the lottery levels, the dreaded "OOPS", and many more issues.

We are approaching level 11 000, and if they have nothing fresh to offer, it my be time to pack up. It will be a shame though, since this once enjoyable game is petering out into a chore for me. "Let me finish the 45 levels before the next 45 is released". I am not even looking forward to the new releases any more. I counted the days till the next Wednesday, since their was a scurry to complete the levels asap. @Peter_Tornaros used to complete all levels within 3 hours most of the time, and that was my benchmark.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?