I'm moaning again this time level 10551

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

Watched the videos where players had 26 moves and it took 24 to complete. Moves now reduced to 20 and getting nowhere near. Yes I know I will pass it eventually, its not classed as a hard level but taking longer to pass. It really is boring the amount of levels with reduced moves. I would say Happy Christmas King but I didn't even get an Advent Calendar so I won't bother.

Comments

• Marvin17
    Marvin17 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

How did you get this far😳

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Marvin17: Been playing since Candy Crush started in 2012. Had finished then waited for new levels to be released mid week. Then whoever took King over some years ago changed the game considerably, took away fun ways to earn boosters and made the levels really difficult to pass, wanting players to keep paying for gold bars and boosters. Well I have never and will never pay, it's more of a challenge then to pass. I just get frustrated when levels are changed so much making them so difficult but not shown as hard. I have now passed level 10551 then the next level which was shown as hard level on my first try. What level are you on?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,032 Legend
    Options

Hello @Carol-38 it doesn't help make the game any easier, but you might like to know that the designation of the level difficulty is completed by a script. One of King's level designer's has told us that the script in question is out of date, and this is why the designation of the newest levels doesn't match the actual difficulty of the level.

I would hazard a guess and say that whoever wrote the script for the level difficulty didn't foresee the use of the sour skulls, mass use of blockers, and reduced moves that is going on now so the script can't cope.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?