Candy Crush Saga doesn´t load anymore!

Luna
Luna Posts: 3 Newbie

I´ve been solving a Level and just when I´ve got the stars, candy crush saga closed!!! And since then, when I try to open it, it opens, then the Screen darkens a bit, then lightens up again and says "Loading...." and then it closes!!!!! It´s exasperating!!!! Just when I was about to clear lv. 95 :( I´m playing candy crush saga since....mhmm about 3-4 weeks and it´s driving me crazy `cause rebooting my phone hasen´t helpend and I don´t want to re-install Candy Crush Saga and loose my score!!!

Please help me!!!!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? If you play while connected to Facebook your progress will be saved there. 

• Luna
    edited January 2015

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? If you play while connected to Facebook your progress will be saved there. 

Thats the Problem....I´ve not linked it with Facebook yet and now I can´t anymore ´cause it wont start......I think I´ll just wait for the next update ´cause other People who also have a Windows phone have the same Problem.......think there may be a update......but in the time I wait I´ll Play on my pc (now linked to fb) and maybe I´ll be on lv. 95 again before the update is released then I´ll re-install candy crush saga and link it with fb.......But thanks :)
  • Luna

ok somehow ccs is working again XD I´ve immediately linked with fb so the problem is solved :)

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Great, it may have just been one of those things! Glad to hear that is it working now :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?