⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4323

Options
ponigirlgmh
ponigirlgmh Posts: 16 Level 2

this level is extremely difficult, 142 Jellies to clear with 13 moves. Some levels are challenging ,but fun. This level is horrendous and boring. I have tried with all three starting boosters and not even close. I am seriously thinking of giving CC up cause it’s not even fun and not to mention the buying of boosters.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,411 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Dont give up sometime for hard level need use some booster . Level 4323 .break waffles, candy cane curls and jellies as many as you can. Then make lots of special candies and combine special candies to break liquorice swirls, remaining waffles, candy cane curls and jellies to complete the level. Please check this video hope give some Tips

• ponigirlgmh
    ponigirlgmh Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Kiara thanks for the video, however when you play a specific board 100’s of times to wait for that lucky board is frustrating and boring. I don’t mind using a booster here and there but I’ve used my starting boosters and the closest I’ve come is 37 jellies left. So after awhile i just give up and go to another game. 142 jellies and waffles in 13 moves is insane. The video shows that lucky board. I never even started with color ball and striped candy not even once and my fish were none existent cause it appeared only once.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey girl, sorry to hear you are having so much trouble :( This happens to me a lot too. It can be very frustrating for sure! I just keep playing and eventually one day I manage to win. Good luck and happy holidays!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?