no connection found with candy to facebook

Options
gbalaji.723
gbalaji.723 Posts: 1 Newbie

My Facebook was normally working. But when I tried to connect candy to FB its not working. 

Answers

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options

I don't have an answer but I have the same problem.  I have not been able to load the game since yesterday.  I'm able to play all my other games.  I have cleared cache, tried different browsers, but none of these tools helped.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey gbalaji.723 & Ei, that's really strange! I've been playing through my Facebook quite a bit today and didn't have any problem at all. I understand you've already done some troubleshooting, but try it again; restart your PC or laptop, check if you've installed the last version of Flash, clear the cache and try Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Check your internet connection too. Remember that you can also play on King.com if you don't manage to play through your Facebook.

• Nancy_Hopper
    Nancy_Hopper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't have an answer but I have the same problem.  I have not been able to load the game since yesterday.  I'm able to play all my other games.  I have cleared cache, tried different browsers, but none of these tools helped.

Hi Randle- I am having the same issues w/ Candy Crush not loading on FB and have done everything you have suggested from clearing caches to restarting PC and modem. Every other game loads up fine except Candy Crush. FB insists the problem is with developers at King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?