Watch Video Option for extra lives, boosters, moves

Options
witz28
witz28 Posts: 2 Newbie
2-3 weeks I stopped getting the option to watch s video for items liken boosters, extra daily spins, win more moves. Anyone know what's up with this? My wife still gets the options. 

Comments

• Pfthrock
    Pfthrock Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    How can I watch a video and get lives?  Also what's up with this hour to get a new life?  I will just have to stop playing if that's the way it's going to stay because it's no fun.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the community. 

Recently the game studio has introduced a lot of new features, like timed sugar drop, an hour waiting for a life, closing exit door, F5, episode race, watching ad. for boosters or life...etc. They were given to different selected group and individuals. The ad. is even more selected. I had the feature long time ago, but was on and off all the time and now extra life is no longer available. If you don't have now just wait, someday will be your turn.
  • Pfthrock
    Options
    Thanks very much for the first sensible response I've received.  I certainly hope the hour for a life changes soon because I do enjoy playing the game...but will stop because of that.   
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options
    should be a level playing field for all not some get what others do not.. Another great idea and king must be racking it in with advertisment revenue
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Pfthrock, the hour long wait for the lives has now been changed back to 30 minutes. 

As far as watching the video for rewards, the players are randomly chosen for these.  You can read more about it here

• Pfthrock
    Options
    Thank you for changing the time for lives back to 30 min.
  • Pfthrock
    Options
    I was at the point to earn a free spin for additional moves, but did not want to use it since I couldn't have passed the level even with extra moves.  When I was about to spin on the next try; it would not let me . Saying I had to wait 24 hours...is that nornal?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I'm not sure.  I don't know exactly how that works.  It's all on a time frame so maybe you went a bit beyond the time frame and it was gone.
  • leegrayjr
    leegrayjr Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I want to watch videos to get lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?