mausam13
mausam13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why I can’t see the free videos option

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,857 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

AD video is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the future back again.

More info HERE.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,202 Legend
    Options

No one can really answer that question for you Mausam, as only King know why they refuse to hand out the all of the features to all of the players.

The official response is that all features are just being tested, but this doesn't make sense to me. Adverts have been in the game for a very long time now, so any 'testing' would have been completed by now.

The only 'fact' we know is that if you haven't got a feature at the moment then you are highly unlikely to receive it any time soon. Also if you have ever bought anything for your game you will never receive any feature that provides free boosters.

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

I'm at level 9312 and have never had that feature.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Free booster with video option

Welcome, newcomer; but it seems like you're not part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to receive the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you ever get the feature.

But once you make a purchase within the game, don't count on it; here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

It is very interesting how the testing groups are done. I don't play on my mobile (the reason is not new levels there for me) but I have there this event. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?