Feedback on levels 10 836 - 10 880!

Options

Comments

• Abdul15
    Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2
    Options

level 10855 impossible level with only 20 moves.

• Abdul15
    Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2
    Options

Level 10862 it is not possible to clear with only 20 moves. Should marked as nightmarishly hard level.

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

They have reduced the moves to 20 for most of the hard Levels ahead. I am stuck in 10948 which is also has 20 moves only. These level should no marked as nightmarishly hard level, they are GB-Must-Used level. So if you do not have GB, give it up.

• dellios
    dellios Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Level 10862 as well as several other levels up there, are virtually impossible to pass without shelling out $$ to add boosters or time.They have turned this into a cash grab, and it is not fun anymore! This makes it impossible to compete in all fairness. Goodbye CC! Time to find a new game!

• AWB
    AWB Posts: 52 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Impossible 10836-10880! It took me many days to pass 10867 which was the super difficult level, but now I have noticed that you move the super difficult bar to 10869 which is very nasty and mean!

I have done a survey myself that many players think that the most of the recent levels have become harder and harder and needed to play days if not weeks to pass. Everyone said they had lost their patience and played much less and some had stopped playing for good. I do agree: I used to complete the newly released levels each week with a fantastic sense of success and enjoyment, but not any more. I have to be honest, 10836-10880 are getting boring and unnecessarily difficult.

Please bring the old and happy Candies back!

When covid strikes, life is hard enough, and you don't need Candy to Crush it even worse!

• dellios
    Options

1000% agree! I'm so over cc now! Used to love it, and look forward to Wed morning with new levels. Now they literally make it impossible to try to compete without shelling out money on every other level, not to mention competing with others who are in lower levels! They pass several levels, while we get punished at 1 for weeks, because we have been playing so long. I'm looking for another Like minded game !!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Level 10852: Wow things really aren't getting any better. Stuck on this for ages. Another lot of boosters needed.

Sad thing is I'm losing CC friends as quick as I'm using my well earned free boosters, as they can't stand it anymore. What makes them laugh is the start up logo which says ' time to relax'. They said they've never felt so stressed the way the game has changed so they've gone to do less stressful things.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

↑↑↑

So in order to complete 10852, that cost you 67.5 (round it up to 68) GB.

It's been written before, but it bears repeating:

The price we pay for impatience (& King's incompetence) sometimes.

By all means, do whatever it takes to complete levels; but if enough players do stuff like this to see what's on the other side, don't look for those King devils to sort these things out too quickly.

Cha-ching.

Onwards & upwards, keep it moving...

• dellios
    Options

I totally agree! The levels starting at 10866 and on, are ridiculously hard! No way yo pass without tons of boosters,or shelling out $$$

No relaxing here! It's more stressful than anything. I don't even accept challenges from friends, because I know I won't win.

This is bull!!

P.s. how do you get free boosters from friends? I thought it was only lives they could send

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @dellios I don't get free boosters from friends only from my F5 team, sweet cinema and booster wheel when all work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?