I Can't Watch Videos To Get Boosters

Options
shanslays
shanslays Posts: 2 Newbie

Even Before I Reached Level 1000 I Was Unable To Watch Videos. I Stopped Getting The Feature From I Was At Level 845. Now I'm At Level 2227 And I Still Haven't Gotten Back The Feature.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

AD video is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the future back again.

More info HERE.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I can't watch videos to get boosters

Welcome, newcomer; but it seems like you're no longer part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get that feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchase within the game, don't count on it; here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I did unfortunately buy something after years of playing the game and yes there are no longer ads available 🤬🤬

I won't buy anything count in it and will loose interest eventually because this sucks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?