๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ… Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I hope that everything starts going back to normal! Two years ofโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ I hope 2022 is better!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,136 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad thank you for the super thread ๐Ÿฏ

I hope that this year will bring more in the way of normality and manageability for everyone regarding Covid-19.

Thank you for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad . Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim . Happy Chinese New Year.

My expectation for this year is that this pandemic would soon be over and everything gets back to normal.

I wish for peace around the world, poverty is reduced, and goodwill to all mankind. ๐Ÿ™

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Options

According to the Chinese horoscope I am a tiger, so this should be a great year ๐Ÿค—

I hope for everyone and especially for my loved ones that it will be a great year, filled with happiness, health and love๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,895 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Of course! We have celebrated Happy Lunar New Year on our country (Malaysia) every year. Happy Lunar New Year is our best favourite and celebrate holiday forever! ๐Ÿ˜„

But unfortunately we cannot decorated it at home during Happy Lunar New Year almost begins as 1 Year Anniversary of Dad Death haven't ended yet on this year. (Dad died by heart attack on 20th April 2021) So we can start decorating it on next year and later year...

After that, we invite our friends and family eat our favourite Chinese foods, play some fun and celebrate Happy Lunar New Year happily together. ๐Ÿ˜„

And finally we can wish we will still staying happy, safe and healthy in my real life and please kill the corona viruses and omicron viruses away around worldwide very well. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's all! Happy Lunar New Year 2022!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. @Angel_Natasha โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,176 Level 5
    Options

Happy Lunar New Year..Wish you all Happy and healthy in this year

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

And I put my Happy Lunar New Year 2022 profile picture created by myself :

And signature created by Elsa :

It's very cool and beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

And also comment ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿย What's Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?ย ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ– (if who haven't commented it yet). I posted it on Player's Corner last year. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,155 Jelly Moderator
    Options

What are your expectations for this year?

What are you hoping on that will happen or what will you finally do this year?

My expectations for this year is for this pandemic to go away and we can have somewhat of normalcy and be able to have manageability in our lives.

I wish for peace to come over the world and for kindness be restored to mankind. I wish for ways of living to be affordable again especially for those in poverty. I mostly wish for love, health, wealth, and happiness be restored to the world. The way the world is now it's not going to last much longer God will not allow for all this evil to go on.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?