๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ… Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge!

Options

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,675 Level 5
    Options

Thanks my friends @Havish and @Diamond Lim for the tag.

As what others have wished may we have the normal life as we had before covid 19 hit us. May there be no more restrictions and protocols on travels. I really miss going out town from time to time.

And my wish to travel to Korea be granted.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

I'm going to be prudent this year by cutting down my expectations. I'm hoping everything in my life will go smoothly as planned, also may the journey be less bumpy than prior years ๐Ÿคญ

Lastly, I hope everyone including my friends and family to have a safe, happy and prosperous year ahead โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thanks for the sweet badge @Crazy Cat Lad. Also thanks @Diamond Lim for the mention ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

• juls_king_acct
    juls_king_acct Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

My goal for 2022 is to work hard so I can finish my PhD!

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad,

My wish is that a remedy of complete Covid control will be found and help the 3rd world with vaccines.

I wish my family, friends a healthy joyful and succesful year 2022.

Thank you @Diamond Lim for tagging โค

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,929 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I love the badge! @Diamond Lim thanks for the tag.

I am looking forward to an uneventful new years. The last couple of years have been so crazy with the covid virus and all the shut downs. I am hoping for a boring year without all the tradgedy@Diamonddave60

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    Options

According to the Chinese Zodiac, I am a 'Rat"

My wish is for the world to stop watching the news and get out there and live your lives. I have been everywhere and travelled back and forth to visit my mom who lives 1100+ miles from me. I travel by car. I don't wear a mask and I have never had the vaccines. I've had enough experimental vaccines during Desert Storm, I refuse anymore in my body.

I would love to take my husband to see Mr. Rushmore in South Dakota as he has never been there yet. He would also love to see the Redwood Forest. I want to see Alcatraz Prison (we used to work in a prison - lol).

Happy Lunar New Year!

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

I hope that this year weโ€™ll be able to enjoy our lives a little more than the previous years. I hope for everyone to be healthy and happy.๐Ÿงง๐ŸŽ‰

• rustylittles
    rustylittles Posts: 239 Level 3
    Options

My hopes for the upcoming New Year @Crazy Cat Lad is that we all learn to get along and live together. All the ugliness and violence throughout the world needs to stop. I also hope that the medical professionals get this crazy Covid under control.

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

Happy tiger year to everyone.๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

My expectations for this year are very high, I'm thinking of making up for the last 2 years.๐Ÿ˜†

Since I have been dealing with health problems arising from the omicron variant and its aftermath for the last 1 month, I call health the most important one. May this year be a year away from viruses.

Make it a year where I can change jobs and take a lot of vacation.

As for our world, I wish us to be individuals who are more respectful of health, peace, peace and the environment.๐Ÿค

I hope everyone has that great year they deserve. Time is moving fast. We don't have the luxury of postponing๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Happy Chinese New Year 2022!!! ๐Ÿ’ฎ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?