⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic 5 problem

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5

I joined a new F5 team this weekend when it was still on 0. Over the past few days another player and I got over 2500 points each and another player nearly 500. This afternoon the other player with over 2500 disappeared. I would be surprised if they left to join a new team when we were less than 1000 to the target with over 4 days left to play.

Has this been seen before, what should I do. The score is now stuck on 7000, I haven't received anything. Do I carry on and hope it corrects itself, or wait and see if another player joins or should I look for a new team.

Frustrating as I worked hard to get my points

Thanks

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,853 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

There has been a graph issue that is making people believe they have reached 7000 points but when scores added up they do not come to 7000. All you can do is contact customer support from your game or by the contact us at bottom of page and explain your issue. you will need your game ID

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,200 Legend
    Options

Hi @Carol-38 yes I have come across this issue as you can see below. In my experience the issue will be resolved once you complete the current round.

I would add though that I have never been part of a custom team.

Please note that your points won't be wasted because you will still get your rewards if you reach an actual score of 7000.

• Carol-38
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @Alienscar you have been very helpful

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,853 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

There has been a graph issue that is making people believe they have reached 7000 points but when scores added up they do not come to 7000. All you can do is contact customer support from your game or by the contact us at bottom of page and explain your issue. you will need your game ID

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@kiara_wael thank you for your reply. I know I am approx 500 points away from the 7000. My question really was I don't know where the other player has gone, do I stick with it for now and see what happens. I'm not going to contact customer support I never get helped there.

I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow then if not sorted I'll look for another team. Shame to waste the well earned points but it seems an easier solution.

Thanks again

• Alienscar
    Options

Stick with it @Carol-38 even though a player has left your team their points haven't.

Q: Can the custom team carry on earning points when one player has left, say to join another team?

A: Points are tied to the Team mission that running when person is a part of the team. When person leaves, points remain (they will be hidden, but counted). To put it short - no rollback of progress if someone leave the team. They will not carry their progress to newly joined team.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @Alienscar thanks, I wasn't worried about the other player taking the points. Its just that since they've gone the score went to and has stayed at 7000. I believe it should now be on about 6500. So in your experience have you come across this issue before and will it correct itself or is it stuck on 7000 and a problem.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Carol-38 yes I have come across this issue as you can see below. In my experience the issue will be resolved once you complete the current round.

I would add though that I have never been part of a custom team.

Please note that your points won't be wasted because you will still get your rewards if you reach an actual score of 7000.

• Carol-38
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @Alienscar you have been very helpful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?