Glitch Level 1001

Answers

• Ashen_Singh
    Ashen_Singh Posts: 2 Newbie

I past. The level wit the wheel  and when the fruits was fall made away 2 push it left o right so my way was open never wait for the key

• Ben_Celiz
    Ben_Celiz Posts: 2 Newbie

The answer is you're gonna need to save your boosters and extra time!!! And you will need gold bars to make more moves, also at 30 you need to move the corresponding colour to what's showing in the locks and at 26,16,11 & 6 for the keys to come down, it's bloody hard!!! You get gold bars etc from the sugar drops don't use them unless you only have one or two fruit left.

• PJH38
    PJH38 Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed this level (two days ago) & didnt use any boosters or extra moves etc. It just took time for the right combos to fall, but i did it neither the less. It did take 8 weeks to complete this level and agree its a total nightmare, but rest assured it can ben done without having to spend money. good lucj and dont give up hope !!

• met957
    met957 Posts: 9 Level 2

Fruits dont drop, keys dont drop. Anobody in King knows how to program?

• artibv
    artibv Posts: 1 Newbie

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. The best I've managed to do is had one cherry left by pure luck, but I've played loads of times over the last two weeks and this has only happened once. I managed to unlock the column at the top on the 21st move, but the bottom of it only gets unlocked on the 7th move. I hate to say it King, but unless you change something I will just stop playing and play any other non-King game, because it seems you eventually make impossible levels. It is unacceptable treatment to your players to force your fans out-of-pocket if they wish to continue, giving them a choice is another matter, but I refuse to spend money when it seems you've created a level simply to beg for money. It would also be decent of you to reply to us, and tell us whether you are trying to fix this issue, and when this is likely to be done.

• met957
    met957 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2015

I completed this level (two days ago) & didnt use any boosters or extra moves etc. It just took time for the right combos to fall, but i did it neither the less. It did take 8 weeks to complete this level and agree its a total nightmare, but rest assured it can ben done without having to spend money. good lucj and dont give up hope !!

Thanks, but I have a life dont want to be stuck 8 weeks because of King
  • Frankie_Rogers
    Frankie_Rogers Posts: 1 Newbie

same issue.   if i play on my computer, the keys never fall, and moving the nuts and cherries over are a bane when the board doesnt line up right.  On the tablet, I have had fruit dropping at 26 moves left and still be lucky to get 3 or four down.   Just a pain in the ass that needs to be fixed.   Same problem across computer, tablet and phone.  

• Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2015

If King doesn't know how to fix, I'll give suggestion. The main problem is that only one fruit drops at a time and the players must bring it down to get another one dropping. The easiest way to fix is letting all fruits drop in line because it is possible to bring them down all at once after destroying mysterious candy. It's hard to get the keys, so you should make it easy to get the fruits. This is fair for the players.

• Jen_Clempson
    Jen_Clempson Posts: 3 Newbie

Its not impossible. The keys drop every 5 moves. 31.. 26 etc. Then the fruit wont drop until the 1st is off the screen. Its definately possible though

• Alin_Forga
    Alin_Forga Posts: 2 Newbie

On PC most of the time i don't receive all keys, so it's impossible given the fact that fruit come one by one.On phone or tablet you have a medium of 7-8 moves to get 5 fruits down...almost impossible..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?