Problems on level 167

MjC-2
MjC-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

There are very few playable letters at the beginning on this level and I'm running into an issue where the game shuffles because there are no 3 letter words even though there are 4 letter words, then reshuffles, then says no more words and ends my game.  This happens both on the Facebook and Android version.  On my android, it then dumps me out of the game entirely.  

It makes a difficult level even more difficult!

Answers

• Kris-2
    Kris-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same issue. I got to this level and had 3 lives. I could not even make one word all 3 lives. just shuffled twice and said game over and retry. So I waited a couple of hours and tried again. Sam thing happened. I cant even get past making one word and then it takes your lives. What is the point of playing if it is so difficult it doesn't even give you a chance to play. Love this game, play it everyday but now what is the point, very frustrating. I think if it kicks you out because there is no more moves at the beginning then you should not be penalized by taking our lives since we get so few as it is. 

• vah4bm
    vah4bm Posts: 1 Newbie

King programmers have done a horrible job debugging this level. With no playable words, there is either no shuffling of letters or a shuffle followed by an immediate game crash. Testing these cases is Programming 101. This level will be my walkaway (uninstall) point if the programmers can't resolve this issue in a timely manner. 

• Marcfx
    Marcfx Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2015

I'm awaiting for tech reply to this problem, hopefully update you here if problem gets resolved.

watch this space!!

• Marcfx

I am having the same issue. I got to this level and had 3 lives. I could not even make one word all 3 lives. just shuffled twice and said game over and retry. So I waited a couple of hours and tried again. Sam thing happened. I cant even get past making one word and then it takes your lives. What is the point of playing if it is so difficult it doesn't even give you a chance to play. Love this game, play it everyday but now what is the point, very frustrating. I think if it kicks you out because there is no more moves at the beginning then you should not be penalized by taking our lives since we get so few as it is. 

I'm playing this game on my iPad 4. (8.4.1) Game keeps crashing at level 167. It plays for one or two gos Reshuffles when no letters make words then crashes and have to start the whole game again. This has been happening for a week now, I was hoping starting the game the next day cleared the fault but alas no.
  • Marcfx

King programmers have done a horrible job debugging this level. With no playable words, there is either no shuffling of letters or a shuffle followed by an immediate game crash. Testing these cases is Programming 101. This level will be my walkaway (uninstall) point if the programmers can't resolve this issue in a timely manner. 

After seeing more crashing in other posts I'm seriously thinking of deleting the game which is a shame because I really like it.
  • Doris_Malone
    Doris_Malone Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same problems--in 2 days, I have not been able to play even 1 full game at this level: the game shuffles, then closes. It knocked me off every time this morning and then told me I had no more lives??!! I've loved the game so far, but this is really frustrating. Anyone have any answers? I havent gotten any from King.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?