⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want to talk to someone that works for King

Options
Michael_Borders
Michael_Borders Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't think I can be any more clear, I want to discuss my situation with someone from King.  you are welcome to contact me via e-mail our through Facebook.  I want to know why I had over 100 saved items and lives and one day they just disappear.  I want to know why when I send this question to King I get told to go to a forum.  I want someone to solve this issue.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hi Michael,

There are King moderators on this site, so our posts are being seen https://care.king.com/en/how-it-works

Also, they have Live Chat every single day during a couple of hours, here on this site. I believe this is during European business hours only, for the moment.

A lot of players have been in the same situation as you are, and I am one of them. I understand your frustration as I've been there myself too. Yet there are things we can do from our side to avoid this situation.

Like Crusher18 said (https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-game-will-not-login-with-facebook), if you decide to save that many lives and boosters, then do NOT update or automatically update the game app on your mobile, until you have used every single one of them (nearly impossible as we are given sweet treats on a daily base). Do not reinstall the game either. Your levels and your gold bars are being saved, but free boosters and lives seem to get overwritten when you update the app.

Personally, I have stopped saving lives and boosters to avoid this from happening. I now use and enjoy them every single time and day I play.

At first I was so angry, I decided to stop playing. This lasted two whole days. Then I couldn't take it anymore and had to get my Sugar Crush.

I simply decided to change my strategy. I spoke to friends who literally told me to get a life; they laughed at the fact that I was so angry about losing FREE items in a GAME and honestly, it was a bit of en eye-opener.

The paid ones you get them back when restoring your purchase in the store where you bought them (iTunes for iOS, Google Play for Android, etc).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?