• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

↑↑↑

That part!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Had to go back and look at those levels, i must have got a lucky board for 11263 as i passed it without boosters first time around! Certainly more challenging on a second visit. Getting rid of the magic mixers as early as possible is crucial, and a bit of luck needed with the board creating a few wrappers doesn't go amiss! 11264 is easy enough though, i passed with 10 moves to spare checking it again there. 11266 was indeed hard, i took quite a few goes to get past that one- the go i completed it i somehow got a wrapper+stripe in the top right hand corner which helped take out a lot of the liquorice curls below. 11265 is still the worst in that little selection for me, it is way over the top in number of blockers versus number of moved. The fact the cobras don't help clear all of the left hand side is another irritation, and the fact the bon bon blitz things don't have any horizontal stripes in them is another. A real dogs dinner of a level.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

I have finished now. Will do a summary shortly. 11277 was a nightmare for me. I was lucky (unlucky) enough to start with a CB combo. I then got a few more good combos. Problem was I didn't realise I eliminated all the chocolate and still had 1 order of chocolate to collect. Impossible to finish. Lost my Candy Necklace and then when I retried I needed extra moves to get the required licorice order !!!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Not a bad 45 levels. A good mixture with only a couple of nasties which i have already mentioned.

To answer @Crazy Cat Lad :

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level too easy for you? A level that was a piece of cake?

Levels 11250 and 11270 were both easy levels.

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be? Any feature or candy you would like to edit, remove or add?

Standard answer, dispense with Sour Skulls. In my opinion they are a blight on the game.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 11256. Plenty of color and fish everywhere + my favorite targets, jellies and cherries.

The new fish design is an abomination. They look like they have some sort of fungal disease 🤮

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Fixing to start on the 2nd Episode. Been watching a lot this past couple of weeks. I think that I am rethinking my thoughts on syncing... for the present playing field...

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Oh Yeah! Watch...

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

I feel the new special effects smoke is hurting my eyes, and I often lose myself in the smoke.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 11241-11285

Completed 'em...

And week #35 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment coincides with week #5 of the ER doing its vanishing act.

Yep (as written before), you still gotta luv broken features...

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Did not see much of Sam 🐸

No episode race or gold rush this week or last. Episode race did not even attempt to show up for me this week. I have had the season pass back for the past 2 weeks.

I still love them Coconut Wheels but this week they were not as magical as hoped for.

Fish were it for booster satisfaction. Lights, camera, action. Level 11282 & Level 11267 rule the week for me!

11282 - Starts out with little fishes already on the board. There are fish dispensers too. Got those little fishes really going with 13 moves left on the board. Pretty coo!!

11267 - CB + green fishy (lots of green candy). Later on got another opportunity for CB + blue fishy. Oh Yeah!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

I don't think this feedback page is anything useful. The level designers never take our opinions into account.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,564 Level 5
    Options

A few months ago when this feedback page started, it was relevant, players posting the issues they had and helping each other. They ask for our opinion but never respond to our comments, which is why I stopped posting

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?