⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i tried an uninstall and reinstall as suggested. It did not work. What can I do now?

Options
VonP
VonP Posts: 8 Level 2

Dreamworld level 370 not available, blacked out.  I have a HTC Desire 612.  Using Google system.  

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey VonP,

What level are you on in the Real World? Did you play sufficient levels in order to unlock the related Dream World levels? 

• VonP
    Options

I dont remember.  Im in the middle of one section of levels and it just quit, before the locked gate at the end.  I shouldnt have to get to a certain # on the real world in the middle of a section.

• Randle
    Options

I´d check for updates for your device and apps, and do a restart on your HTC.

If the issue persists, I´d uninstall and reinstall the app. First synchronize your progress to your Facebook and/or Kingdom account. You might lose messages and free saved boosters, but you can easily get these back with the booster wheel and the sugar track.

• VonP
    edited October 2015
    Options

I have done all that, Randle.  None of it works. Now what?

• Randle
    Options

Hey VonP,

Just saw another question from you, some 2 weeks ago, stating you are on level 377 in Candy Crush Saga.

I initially asked you on which level you were in the Real World and you told me you didn´t remember, so I hope this info helps ;-) 

Sounds to me that you first need to advance more in the Real World, in order to unlock more Dream World levels.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?