Annoying shuffling bug in Android eats lives

Options
Antti_Haapala
Antti_Haapala Posts: 2 Newbie

These bugs become very evident in level 222 on Android. Almost half the time when I start playing the level,

1. The game autoshuffles before my first move! (The level should not even start with a board that is not playable)

2. After 2 shuffling attempts like so, the level ends (without me playing a single move) and returns to map without any explanation as to why the level ended. Now if I choose to play the level again, the game crashes, invariably, but *not before deducting another life*. So I lost 2 lives without playing a move.

3. There *are* valid words on the board yet the board is shuffled. I've seen this not just once. In 222 on the right there'd been for example [T][U][G!] in the very beginning, yet the board is shuffled until a life's lost. Sorry, no screenshot of this as it is rather hard to catch.

All in all, for 5 lives I manage to attempt to beat the level for maybe 1-3 times, and some of the best ones I cannot play (a word on the lower right that would remove the [!].

So can you please fix this asap.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Antti,

Do you play the game on PC too, through Facebook or King.com?

You could try to play this level on PC and synchronize your progress afterwards.

Check for updates for your Android and all your apps. Try to save your games on a memory card to free internal memory.

Restart your phone.

I've seen more posts lately about the shuffling, I'm confident they'll sort this out soon.

• Antti_Haapala
    Antti_Haapala Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hey Antti,

You could try to play this level on PC and synchronize your progress afterwards.

Check for updates for your Android and all your apps. Try to save your games on a memory card to free internal memory.

Restart your phone.

I've seen more posts lately about the shuffling, I'm confident they'll sort this out soon.

Playing on FB too. Yeah I did get pass the most troubling level by now.
  • Nic_Carpenter
    Nic_Carpenter Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

This was supposed to be a "comment" instead of an "answer". Oops!

• Nic_Carpenter
    Nic_Carpenter Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hey Antti,

Restart your phone.

This was posted 2 months ago and the problem still exists.On level 198, I just lost 4 lives without making a single move. Like the OP said, the game should not begin with an unplayable board. Also, like OP, there are words available and yet, after 2 shuffles, I'm kicked back to the map, 1 life less. I've been playing this level for nearly a month and I'm almost to the point of frustration where I delete the whole darn game!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?